Epilogue

Istanbul, current day...

"You finally are where you were supposed to be months ago. In our home, by my side."

Serkan led Eda to the home office, and Eda gasped in amazement upon seeing the room. In the middle of the floor, Serkan made a sitting space with fluffy rugs and huge pillows. He put candles on his desk and every table and shelf he could and prepared dinner and champagne for them.

"This is amazing. You will always keep surprising me, Serkan Bolat." Eda turned to him with shining eyes, which made him give her a huge smile. He felt how his cheeks were hurting from smiling that much.

"There are stars here." Serkan pointed to the glass part of the roof of the home office and pulled Eda to sit with him on the floor.

"You remembered."

"I remember everything. And I will do everything to make you happy for the rest of our lives."

"Just be you and be with me. I don't need anything else."

Eda climbed on his lap and cupped his cheeks. She couldn't believe she could be that happy. For the past weeks, she almost forgot how happy Serkan was able to make her.

Serkan's fingers were playing with the hem of her skirt, pulling it up on her hips. Eda leaned to him and kissed passionately, and yet again she felt fireworks exploding in her stomach. Serkan looked at her with heavy with lust eyes.

"Dinner first or..."

Eda dug her fingers into his head and pulled him close to her face.

"I'm not going eat anything before you make love to me under the stars first. Do you understand me, Serkan Bolat?"

"Are you telling me that you will starve yourself?" He cocked his brows and grinned at her. Eda pressed her core to Serkan's groin and pulled on his hair.

"I hate you, Serkan Bolat." She started moving her hips in circular motions, making Serkan groan.

"Our feelings are mutual, Eda soon to be Bolat."

They reached simultaneously for each other's clothes. Serkan pulled Eda's blouse over her head, and Eda tugged on his shirt, making the buttons pop. She didn't care how many of his shirts she had destroyed already. She didn't have patience for buttons when she wanted to feel his skin on her. Eda would probably tear most of his shirts as Serkan would rip all of her panties.

Eda helped Serkan out of his shirt and marveled at his muscular chest. She didn't satisfy her need for touching him yet, and she was sure she would never quench her hunger. His sight was almost too much for her. She leaned to kiss his ear and neck and traced his collarbones with her tongue. She smirked, feeling his erection growing harder with her every touch. She loved the effect she had on him.

Eda waited for his reaction when he would notice the sexy two-piece set she was wearing for him. It would be pink if it had enough material to actually show the color of the garment. Eda saw Serkan staring at her breasts clearly visible through the see-through fabric of her bra.

"Do you like it?" She asked seductively

"I love it." He said in a hoarse voice and wanted to pull her closer to close his mouth around her erected nipple when Eda pushed him on his back and stood up to give him a better look. She reached slowly for the zipper on her skirt and let it fall at her feet under Serkan's intense gaze, which was burning her skin and making her inside boil for desire. She turned around to present her lingerie to him and next she straddled his lap.

Serkan sat up and feasted on her breasts, making her moan. He sucked and bit her nipples through the thin material of her bra, holding her firmly by her ass and making her grind on his erection, still trapped in his pants. He used his teeth to pull the flimsy garment down, and then continued his assault on her breast, adding new love bites to the ones he got her earlier.