Chapter 7

Serkan woke up naked in bed with Eda. This time knowing she won't run from him the moment she opens her eyes. It was their third night in this cabin alone, and Serkan hoped that if there was any rescue team searching for them, they would not succeed for several more days. Eda was still sleeping in her favorite position, head on his chest with her right arm and leg wrapped around him. It was his favorite position too. 

Serkan just tilted Eda's head to wake her up with a good morning kiss when he heard the sound of snow scraping outside the cabin. He sat up immediately. 

They found them! And they were in bed, naked!

Serkan shook Eda. "Eda! Eda, get up!"

 But she hugged him by his waist, pulling him back on the pillow and murmuring. "Five more minutes Serkan."

"Eda, get up now! There is someone outside the cabin! And we are naked!!" 

Eda's eyes flew wide open as she jumped off the bed, running for her clothes. "Lock the door!"

"I would, Eda, but I broke the lock when we got here." Serkan answered, quickly putting on his boxers and pants. When he was lacing his shoes, he heard the voices outside. They were getting closer. 

Eda was still running around the cabin now in her lingerie, trying to put her top and leggings on, simultaneously looking for her cardigan. Serkan worked on what was the rest of his shirt's button when he had to jump to catch her, as she stumbled while putting on her shoes and almost fell on the floor. 

"Eda! Easy!"

"This stupid table again!" She exclaimed, massaging her leg and resting on Serkan's chest when the doors suddenly flew open, and they were greeted by the sight of two members of the rescue team holding shovels and Ceren and Ferit smiling at them from behind.

Eda realized she was still in Serkan's arms and jumped from his embrace. Serkan quickly threw the jacket on her to cover the marks on her neck and put the sweater over his head to hide his ripped shirt. They looked more or less presentable.

"Hello Serkan, hello Eda!" Ferit entered the cabin, grinning at them widely. "Happy to see you alive. You were in the last cabin, we checked, and you know Serkan how many you had built." 

His eyes slid on their disheveled state. They looked like they just got out of bed, and Ferit was sure that was exactly what happened. His eyes lingered on Serkan's foot when he noticed Serkan trying to push an empty bottle of champagne under the couch. He smirked to himself, regretting that he didn't proceed with the bet. He would definitely win.

"Thank you for finding us and not letting us die here." Serkan answered, nodding politely to the mountain rescuers, and Eda repeated after him. Ferit almost chuckled, hearing their unhappy voices, knowing they didn't really want to be rescued. He looked around and spotted on the coffee table two empty plates, two champagne glasses, and a lot of candles.

"Eda, I'm happy to see you safe." Ceren embraced her friend, who was fighting with the zipper of her jacket, trying to cover the marks on her neck. 

"Thank you, Ceren, for coming and rescuing me from this hell Serkan made here."

"You mean, how hot he made here?" Ceren had to suppress her burst of laughter at their shocked expressions. "The heater. It is so hot here, I can bearly breathe."

Serkan went to turn off the heating. More people entered the cabin, and Ceren and Ferit moved to the right side. They both smirked and exchanged knowing looks when they saw the state of the bed.

"Dada!" Melo cried and launched at Eda. Deniz tried to hug her, but Melo didn't let her out of her grip, and Eda pulled her tighter, shielding herself from him.