Chapter 8

A/N: The same warning as always  😈😈😈

* * *

The Alps resort, the next morning...

"I hate that we have to keep away from each other." Eda murmured to Serkan's lips. He was holding her tightly and leaving thousands of small kisses on her cheeks and chin.

"I hate that too, but the moment we have proof of those snakes, we are finally out of the bushes." Serkan tilted his head to kiss her lips.

"We should've stayed in that cabin for a whole month, and made up for the lost time." Eda responded when they broke their kiss when the need for air prevailed.

"I should have locked the door with the cabinets and left the sign 'not to disturb'."

Eda laced her legs around Serkan's hips and grabbed his hair to tilt his head for another kiss while he stroked her ass when the door to the room opened.

"Can you two stop making out?! It's fighting or smooching with you two. Nothing in between." Melo entered Ferit's room, covering her eyes with both hands.

"We should've left you in that cabin." Ferit, who followed Melo, added smirking.

"This is exactly what you should do. We didn't ask you to be saved." Eda untangled her legs from Serkan and slipped off his body. He was still holding her close to him.

"Hurry up with your goodbyes. We have to go."

"Do you really have to go in a car with Selin?" Eda asked, pouting.

"We need to go with this charade. Better if they think that after the time in the cabin, we hate each other even more. I'll be with Engin, Piryl, and Leyla too. Don't you forget that you will be with this bastard Deniz. I will knock his tooth out if he even breathes in your direction." Serkan gave Eda a quick kiss on her lips.

"I will knock his tooth out first." Eda kissed him back.

"Ok, lovebirds. We are going to be late." Ferit rushed them again.

Serkan kissed Eda for the last time. "I see you in the plane."

"Ehm, Serkan?" Ferit cleared his throat.

"Efendim?"

"You can not go like that out of my suite unless you want everybody to believe you have a steamy affair with me. I don't know how Engin will feel about it." They all looked at Serkan and chuckled at his unimpressed face. His hair was disheveled, shirt opened, and he had Eda's lipstick all over his face and neck.

"Komik mi?" He gave them a grim look buttoning his shirt while giggling Eda started to wipe her lipstick from him and fixed his ruffled hair.

* * *

"Melo, please stop running around, sit down quickly, and don't move. I don't want Deniz to sit next to me."

Eda took her place on the plane next to the window and prayed that she didn't have to spend these three hours flights in the company of the rat. She was afraid she would vomit in his face if he sits across her.

"Tamam, tamam Eda, but I have to put my coat in the locker over..."

"Do you need help, Melo?" Serkan took her coat and put it away, next he positioned himself by the window in front of Eda. She wanted to smile at him but made a sour face seeing Selin taking the seat next to Serkan. Well, at least her expression was on the spot for that snake to see, Eda thought. Serkan put his handrest down to make Selin keep her distance. Ferit sat next to her, and Deniz took a seat in front of him to Melo's disgust.