Chapter 6

A/N: You know the warning by now 😈

* * *

The Alps resort, current day...

Eda woke up in the morning in Serkan's arms again. She didn't move, but she knew he wasn't sleeping. He just adjusted a cover on her and kept caressing her hair gently. Eda didn't know how to react to him after they just spent the whole night loving each other, and she remembered how Serkan kept whispering sweet nothing to her ears. It could be blamed on the moment. He couldn't mean those words after she learned how big of a cheat he was. It was just a desire. Even if they hated each other, they still desired their bodies. That's all, Eda decided, knowing that she desired Serkan because she loved him, but he didn't love her back.

But why he kissed her like she was the only woman for him in this world? Eda knew that because she was kissing him like he was the last man on earth, and for her he was. She would never be over him. He ruined her for any men, and last night confirmed it. There was no one like him.

But what now? Eda didn't want to have an affair with him as he was with someone else. He probably wanted that, and it just showed how unfaithful he was. She had to protect from him the scraps of her dignity she had left after what happened last night.

Serkan waited for Eda to wake up to talk to her. He wanted to finally confront her and make her admit why she broke up with him. And he was ready to forgive her if she would explain her actions and be sorry for leaving him for that looser. After what they said to each other last night, she must feel the same as him. She wouldn't be able to deny that that passion and fire between them was purely physical. For him, it wasn't. It never was.

Eda stirred and sat in the bed, not looking at Serkan. 

"It was a mistake. It will never happen again, and I don't want to hear about it ever." 

Her cold words made Serkan chest and throat clench. He fisted his hands and dug his nails deeply into his palms to keep himself from breaking down in fort of her. He tried to breathe, but he couldn't.

"It meant nothing to you." He said in a quiet voice, trying to appear rather angry than desperate.

"Nothing and nor should to you."

"It was a mistake." Serkan echoed Eda's words, his voice as cold as hers.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Get dressed."

Serkan was lying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling and fighting the treas. He had never been so humiliated in his life.

Eda locked herself in the bathroom and opened the water. When she was sure it could muffle the sounds, she broke into tears.

* * *

Istanbul, six weeks ago...

"Serkan, where are you taking me?" Eda couldn't contain her excitement, sitting in his car. Thirty minutes earlier, Serkan showed up under her door with a scarf in his hands and said that he was kidnapping her. And now they were driving to the mysterious destination.

"For a romantic dinner. Don't peek, Eda. Do you want to ruin a surprise?"

"I love surprises, but you know how impatient I am."

"I know, you are still a big baby in adult clothes." Serkan chuckled, and Eda poked him in the rib. "Eda! I'm driving. You really can't see anything through this blindfold? Because your aim is still excellent."