Oh my goodness I knew it!

Hazels pov

It has been a few days since what happened between me and my dad. I woke up to my phone ringing I turned my phone around expecting it to be Spencer but it was my dad. "Hey Dad." I said groggily only just woken up. "Hey sweetheart I just wanted to apologise for what happened a few days ago. I should've believed you." I smiled sadly before replying. "It's okay dad but please believe me next time." Me and dad continued talking until he mentioned Spencer. "So you and the kid huh?" I could practically hear his smirk from the other end of the phone. "I'm not on speaker am I?" I asked cautiously. "No sweetheart." "Okay well. I think I like him but I don't want to ruin our friendship and I know he possibly cant like me because It's me." I said Quickly before breathing out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Sweetheart I'm almost 100% sure he feels the same way." I laughed knowing It wasn't possible.

"Hazel just speak to him when we get back from the case. We will be back in a few hours we are boarding the jet now." I agreed and decided to go back to sleep for a bit longer.

When I woke up fully I realised it was 10am. I got dressed into a pair of leggings and one of Spencers hoodies I tied my hair into a bun and walked in to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. When I sat down on the counter I heard my phone buzzing from beside me I looked at the name and saw Spencer was phoning me, "Hey Spencer." I said while jumping off of the counter and pacing around Spencers apartment. "Hey Hazel. Are you at my apartment still?" Spencer said while whispering. "Yeah I am. Why are you whispering?" I questioned while walking into the living room. I heard Spencer giggle but not from the other end of the phone, from behind me. I hung up the phone and turned around so fast I would've fallen over if Spencer didn't already have his arms around me.

"Hey Hazel. Spencer mumbled into my hair." I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Hey Spence. How was the case?" I questioned as we pulled away. "It was okay. I missed you a lot." I laughed. "I missed you too." I said putting my hand on his cheek.

"Hazel?" Spencer said wearily while looking between my eyes and my lips. "Can I?" I looked at Spencer and down to his lips. "Yes." We both leant in to each other but before our lips interlocked a knock came from the door. We both jumped back. "I'll go get it." Spencer said before heading over to the door. "Hey guys. Why are you here?" I heard Spencer question. "Hey Spence." It was JJ. I heard Emily and Penelope also greet Spencer. "Come in. Hazel is in the living room." I heard Spencer and 3 other footsteps coming into the living room. I quickly composed myself and greeted the girls.

"Hey!" I exclaimed before hugging all three of the girls. "Hazel! We thought we would take you out for drinks tonight to get you away from Spencer for a while because even though he can be nice to spend time with we all know you need some girl time." I laughed at what Penelope said. "Yeah that would be nice let me just go get changed." When I started walking out of the living I noticed Spencer wasn't standing there any more.

I walked into Spencers room and found him sitting on the bed. "Hey Spence? Do you think I could borrow a button up that's to small for you? I have no dresses here." Spencer looked up at me and smiled. "Yeah, one second." He said before walking towards his wardrobe. He pulled out a lavender coloured button up. "Here you go." I thanked him and he started leaving the room but before he left he turned around and leant against the doorway. "Hazel either when you get back or tomorrow morning can we talk about what was going to happen before the girls arrived?" I looked at Spencer in awe 'How can this man be so hot without even trying' I thought to myself, "Yeah of course. I wont stay out to late." I said before watching Spencer leave his room and shutting the door.

After I got changed I walked out into the living room "Hey I'm ready to leave." I said before motioning to the door. The girls nodded and said goodbye to Spencer. "Bye pretty boy. "I said before kissing Spencers cheek.

When we got to the bar we grabbed drink and sat down at a booth. "So Hazel? Why did Spencer look so flustered when he opened the door?" JJ asked before sipping her drink. I laughed. "I don't know". I said while sipping my drink this time. The girls looked at me suspiciously. "You guys know its rude to stare." I laughed at the girls puzzled faces. "Fine." "We almost kissed." I said looking down hiding my blush. Penelope squealed, "Oh my goodness I knew it!" I laughed at her reaction. Me, Penelope, Emily and JJ all were just laughing and chatting until we realised it was now 2am.

"Shit girls I'm sorry I better get home." I said before standing up. "Are you going to get home alright?" Emily questioned. I nodded "I'm just going to phone Spencer to come get me." I heard the girls giggle before I walked out and grabbed my phone. 'Please pick up' I thought to myself. "Hey Hazel. Are you okay?" Spencer seemed very alert. "Yeah I'm fine I sort of need to be picked up." I heard Spencer chuckle. "Okay which bar are you at? I will come get you now." I told him what bar and he said he would be there in 10 minutes.

"Hey Spencer. Thank you for coming to get me. I would've walked back to your apartment." I said while getting into Spencers car. "It's okay lets just go home." I nodded and sat back almost falling asleep.

"Hazel we are here." I heard Spencer say while shaking my arm. I opened my eyes and looked at him. Okay. The walk up the his apartment was short. Spencer unlocked the door and let me in. When we got inside Spencer pinned my against the door are started kissing me. I was shocked at first but started kissing him back. We stayed like that for a while until Spencer pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. I looked up at Spencer to see if he was thinking the same thing as me, I think he was because before I knew it he started unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off.

I started unbuttoning my shirt before tossing it aside and rejoining my lips to Spencers. Our tongues fighting dominance mine winning in the end. Spencer tapped the back of my thighs so I would wrap them around his torso. When I did that Spencer led us to his room and laid me down on the bed. He looked at me with lust. "Are you sure?" He questioned. "Yes I'm sure Spence." He nodded and started unbuttoning my jeans and slowly pulling them down as well as my underwear. I decided to flip us over and start kissing Spencers neck leaving marks. Hearing Spencer whimper turned me on more that it should of. I started undoing Spencers belt and pulling his jeans down. Spencer lifted his hips to make it easier to take them off. I started rubbing his hard member through his boxers before pulling them off to. His member springing out and hitting his lower stomach. My mouth fell agape.

I lowered my head and started swirling my tongue around the tip before taking him all in my mouth. I used my hand to massage the rest of his member. I felt tears prickle the inner of my eyes. "Fuck Hazel." Spencer grunted while grabbing a fist full of my hair. I felt him twitch inside of me before bursting inside of me. I swallowed his cum before connecting our lips again. I straddled Spencers hips before he started leaving marks down my neck and on my chest. Spencer slowly unclipped my bra before tossing it to the floor. He started massaging one of my breasts and sucking on the other one. I let out a few moans before Spencer shut me up by kissing me roughly. I let out a moan into the kiss.

Spencer pulled away and leant over to his bed side table and pulled out a condom. He kept eye contact with me while he slid the condom onto his hard member. I hovered over his dick before slowly sinking down. I let out a loud moan I stay still for a bit adjusting the his size before I started moving my hips. Me and Spencer were both moaning messes. Spencer grabbed a hold of my hips and started moving them. I'm gonna cum Spence. I said while moaning. Just wait for me darling. Spencer and I kept going like that until Spencer spoke up Cum with me princess. seconds later we both released. I slowly pulled myself off of spencer and laid beside him while he chucked the condom in the bin by his bed.

We both laid in silence for a while until I decided to speak up. "Spence?" No reply. I looked at him and I heard soft snores leaving his mouth. I slowly cuddled into his side and fell into a deep sleep

A/N

So I found a routine that I will write a bunch of chapters then post them over the few days. Also bottom Spencer I think so ;)