I do

///

Spencer

///

It's been 5 months since Hazel gave birth to Rosemary and lets say they have been the best 5 months of both of our lives. Tomorrow me and Hazel are getting married and your probably thinking You both are going to have a 5 month old at your wedding And to answer your question. Yes we are.

I have been tossing and turning all night I'm extremely nervous about tomorrow and I think Rosemary could tell since I heard soft little whimpers come from the baby monitor. I got up to check on her. When I got to her room she looked up at me tears were running down her cheeks.

"Shh baby It's okay daddy's got you." I said bouncing her in my arms. I checked if her nappy needed changing and it didn't. I then realised she was hungry from the sound her cry was like. When she's hungry she makes a high pitched cry and when her nappy needs changing her cry is more of a short coughing cry. Luckily Hazel decided we should bottle feed Rosemary so that Hazel wouldn't always wake up with her.

"Here you go sweetheart." I said feeding mini me in my arms. Once she was done I burped her then put her back to bed.

When I got back to bed I fell asleep quickly.

///

When I woke up the next morning wasn't from Rosemary's cries it was from Derek.

"Lets go Spencer you're getting married in 4 hours." Derek said pulling me up. I grabbed my tux and saw Hazel sitting on the sofa with Rosemary.

"Morning babe." I said kissing her.

"Do you want me to take Rosemary so you have your hands free?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Yes please babe." She said handing Rosemary to me. I grabbed her carrier then kissed Hazel goodbye.

///

When me and Derek got to Rossi's, Derek took me up to one of the rooms. Everyone of the men were in there. "Hello my amazing granddaughter." Rossi said grabbing Rosemary from her carrier.

"Okay guys. You lot get Reid ready while I spend time with my granddaughter." Rossi said sitting down on the bed that was in the room. I loved how close Rossi was with Rose.

///

Hazel

///

After Spencer left the girls came to pick me up to take me to my dads. We went into a separate room on the other side of the house.

"Okay you're hair and make up are done." Penelope and JJ said at the same time. I turned around to look in the mirror I looked so pretty. Half my hair was pulled back into half a bun with a broacher clipped into it, my makeup was very natural with only just eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner.

"Okay lets get you into your dress." JJ said helping me stand. I quickly got changed into the dress. It was a long white dress that stopped at my ankles the shoulders were laying on my fore arms and lace wrapped around the bust. I wasn't wearing heels I was wearing doc martins since they went better with the dress I was wearing.

"Hazel you look gorgeous." My dad said walking into the room with Rosemary.

"Thank you dad." I said taking Rosemary off of him.

"Spencer got her all dressed up." My dad said pointing to her dress. Rosemary was wearing a matching dress to the brides maids It was a Sage green dress that went all the way down past her feet.

"Awww my baby did daddy get you dressed." I said holding her up She giggled waving her arms around. I giggled at her antics while everyone else audibly awed.

"You ready?" My dad said. I nodded and handed Rosemary to Penelope.

Penny would be holding Rosemary during the reception since Rosemary seemed to be closer to Penelope out of all of her aunts.

"Lets go." I said grabbing my dads arm. The girls took there places at the alter before the music started playing. I looked at my dad and nodded.

We walked out of the house down to the alter. I could see Spencer was crying from here and I felt tears well up in my eyes but I just pushed them back. My dad kissed my cheeks before I walked to stand in front of Spencer. He reached out to hold my hands in his.

The priest then started speaking. "Here we are brought together in happiness for Hazel and Spencer's wedding. now for the vows" Spencer started speaking

"Hazel, I will kill the spiders. I will share my fires with you even when you finish yours but your still hungry. I can't promise I wont laugh when you trip but I do promise to help you up after I finish laughing." I laughed at Spencer's words. "I promise to kiss every papercut and every slight bump you get walking into stuff. I will always be big spoon well not always." I giggled at that comment. "I will always send you random texts when I'm away on a case or even if I'm at the store. I will always send you gifts randomly when I feel like it. I will always hold your hand. I will always love you my dear."

I couldn't hold my tears in, Spencer wiped the tears from under my eyes.

"Spencer. I promise to support you through every decision you make. I promise to always hold you after you get back from a bad case. I promise to always be the shoulder you cry on when you have a bad day. I promise to always love you no matter what. I promise I wont take up half the bed." I heard Spencer chuckle. "I promise to always fight for you. I promise that I will not ugly cry today I really hope I can hang onto this one. Well a bit to late for that." I said laughing Spencer also laughed "I am marrying you today not to just live with you but because I cant live without you Spencer Reid. I will always love you even at your worse." Spencer was now the one wiping his tears away

"Spencer Reid, do you take this women to be your wife, together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honour her, to comfort her, and to her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" Spencer wiped his tears before speaking.

"I do." Spencer said squeezing my hands.

The priest said the same speech for me. "I do."

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Spencer grabbed my waist and pulled me in slightly dipping me in the process, everyone cheered. Me and Spencer pulled away and put our foreheads together.

"I love you." Spencer whispered.

"I love you to." I whispered back.

The rest of the night was perfect all I could think about was our future together with out little girl as a little family.

A/n

Okay there is only 3 more chapter left until the end of this book but don't worry as I said there will be a sequel and hopefully the sequel will be much longer