Hazel I love you

///

Hazel

///

I woke up in my bed. Wait? Last thing I remember is falling asleep in the conference room. I sat up and looked to my side to see Spencer sleeping peacefully. His honey brown curly hair falling in front of his eyes. his lips parted slightly soft snores falling from them. I am so in love with this man I thought to myself. Before I could stand up Spencer's arm draped over my lap. I laughed before moving his arm so I could make breakfast. Wait it is the next day right? I looked over at the clock on my bedside table. 4:05pm Okay lets try this again. I tried moving Spencer's arm so I could go make dinner.

"Nope." Spencer said before scotching over to me and placing his head in my lap and cuddling to my stomach. He did not look comfortable.

"Babe come on let me get up I'm sure you are starving." I said trying to pry him off of me. Spencer just groaned and rolled over to his side of the bed. I laughed and kissed his cheek. I walked over to the mirror in our room noticing that I was wearing one of Spencer's hoodies.

Looking in the fridge and the cupboards I noticed we had nothing to cook I decided to just order Chinese. I decided to just read while I waited for the food to arrive.

///

After 20 minutes I heard a knock on the door. "Thank you." I said taking the food from the delivery man.

"Spencer foods here." I said walking into the kitchen and placing the food on 2 plates. I heard feet shuffling from behind me. I turned and saw Spencer slowly approaching me.

"Hello sleepyhead." I said standing on my tiptoes and kissing him softly on the lips.

"Why did you order food?" He questioned looking at the Chinese behind me.

"I have no food in my fridge or cupboards." I said laughing before handing him his food and walking into my living room. Me and Spencer were just sitting in comfortable silence with just the record player playing quietly in the background.

"Hey Spence?" I said looking up from my food. Spencer tilted his head as a way to say continue since his mouth was full of food. I had wanted to ask Spencer this for a while since we have almost been together for a year now.

"Do you want to move in with me?" I asked looking anywhere but Spencer's eyes. Spencer grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"Of course I would like to move in with you." I smiled widely before turning back to my food.

"Who's apartment?" I questioned.

"Probably yours bug. Since it is bigger than mine." I laughed at nodded.

"Okay my apartment it is." I said before taking my plate and Spencer's plate into the kitchen.

///

Its later on in the night me and Spencer were just chilling in my bed until Spencer started staring at me.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I said turning to look at Spencer while laughing.

"Gladly." He said before standing up and grabbing my polaroid camera. I kept laughing at his eagerness.

"Smile." He said from beside me taking a photo of us both. I kissed his cheek when the flash went off. Spencer waited for the film to develop before showing me the photo.

"This is going in my wallet." Spencer said before grabbing his wallet and placing the photo of us in it. I looked at him in awe. How can someone be this cute and sweet.

"Hey babe?" I said looking at Spencer.

"Yes love?" Spencer said in confusion. Without saying anything I just straddled Spencer's hips. Spencer already knew what I wanted without me even needing to say anything. Spencer kissed me roughly before kissing down my neck leaving marks as he always did. Spencer made his way back to my lips. I started moving my hips against his bulge (A/n Can I just say I hate writing bulge and shit). Spencer moaned into the kiss before flipping us over so he was hovering over me. My legs wrapped around his hips out of instinct. Spencer pulled his hoodie off of me before throwing it aside leaving me in just my underwear. Spencer pulled away and started undressing himself leaving him in his boxers.

Spencer slowly unclipped my bra and slipped my underwear off and threw them somewhere in the room. Spencer kicked his boxers off letting his dick hit his lower stomach. "Babe. I have no condoms left." Spencer said looking down embarrassed. I lifted his chin up so he would look at me.

"Just don't use one." I said trying not to sound nervous. Spencer looked unsure.

"Are you sure?" He said tilting his head to the side. I nodded eagerly. Spencer complied before thrusting into me. I dug my head into his shoulder to try muffle my moans.

"Bug I wanna hear you." Spencer groaned in my ear. I complied and leant back into the pillows behind me. My nails dug into Spencer's back definitely leaving red marks. I felt Spencer twitch inside of me.

"Spence I'm gonna." Before I could finish my sentence Spencer moaned by my ear.

"Wait for me princess." I nodded.

Spencer's thrusts started to get sloppy. "Now darling." Spencer said before releasing. We both released at the same time. Spencer pulled out of me and flopped on the bed beside me.

He turned to look at me. "Hazel I love you." He said kissing my lips.

I looked at him in the eyes his amber eyes staring into mine. "I love you too." I said before standing up and going to the toilet. When I got back from the toilet Spencer was passed out on the bed. I laughed and laid down falling into a deep slumber.

Was Spencer's pull out game fast enough? We will never know/j