Sorry pretty boy. guess gotta punish me later 😉

It's been a few weeks since the whole situation between me and Spencer. And  2 weeks since I started working for the bau and so far I am enjoying it. Sometimes I will go on cases with them and sometimes I will stay put with Penelope to gather information.

Right now I am sitting on Spencer's couch waiting for him to finish get dressed so he can take me back to my house since i think I've overstayed my welcome and I think it's safe enough now to live in my own apartment.

"Hey Hazel you ready?" Spencer asked walking out of his room and fixing his tie.

I nodded and walked towards the door.
The car ride was very quiet the radio playing some 80's songs. We were 5 minutes away from my house when Spencer put his hand on my thigh. I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Is this okay?" Spencer questioned while rubbing his thumb against my thigh.

I looked at him and nodded "Yeah that's okay."

Spencer nodded and kept his eyes on the road. When we got to my apartment Spencer insisted that he walked me to my door. I accepted the offer.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked after opening the door. Spencer nodded and walked in.

"Hazel?" Spencer said looking down at me after I shut the door.

I tilted my head. "Yes?"

"Hazel I need you." He said putting his hand on my cheek.

I looked at him confused.

"Hazel I need you. I need to be inside of you. I need to be on top of you fucking you so hard you won't be able to walk."

I looked at Spencer with wide eyes. 'What happened to the shy cute Spencer?' I thought to myself. "Fuck me then Dr. Reid."

Spencer didn't take a second before he attached his lips to mine roughly deepening the kiss. I started tugging at the end of his button up. Spencer started undoing his button up shirt chucking it on the floor. He moved his hands to my shirt next he broke the kiss and pulled my shirt over my head. Straight away he started kissing my neck.

I moaned when he found my sweet spot. "Fuck Spencer." I moaned.

Spencer tapped the back of my things I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist securely as he started taking me over to my room.

Spencer laid me down and started kissing down my stomach once he reached my pants he slowly pulled them off, I lifted my hips to help him out a bit.

I quickly unbuttoned my bra and chucked it across the room. I watched as Spencer pulled my pants down with his teeth all the way down to my ankles. "Holy shit Spencer!" I shouted when he started leaving kisses all over my clit. He slowly slid his tongue into me and started sucking.

I couldn't control my moans. Spencer shoved two fingers into me curling his fingers quickly finding the right spot. He kept going like that for a while until he pulled his fingers out.

He pulled his trousers and boxers down showing his dick on full display. He slowly slid the condom onto his member. He hovered over me I put my legs around his waist.

Spencer positioned himself and started moving his tip between my folds teasing me. With one swift movement Spencer thrusted deep inside of me. I was a morning mess.

"Fuck. Faster Spencer!" I moaned. Spencer didn't think twice and started thrusting faster and harder. My hands fell onto Spencer's back leaving scratch marks all over his back.

"I"m about to cum." I said arching my back.

"Wait for me princess." Spencer said whispering in my ear before sucking on the nape of my neck leaving marks.

"Cum for me sweetheart." Spencer said sloppily thrusting. We both released at the same time.

"Oh fuck Hazel you feel so good." Spencer said kissing me. I smiled into the kiss.

I started kissing Spencer's neck not wanting it to be over yet. I started sucking on his neck leaving bruises all over his jaw and chest.

I kissed the tip of his dick. Slowly swirling my tongue over his tip. I took as much of him in as I could using my hand to rub the rest.

"Holy! Hazel fuck!" Spencer said while grabbing my hair. Tears pricked in the corner of my eyes.

I felt Spencer twitch inside of me before he released inside of me. I locked my lips then kissed Spencer.

I stood up and went to the toilet I heard Spencer whisper to himself.

"I am doing to marry that women one day."  I giggled knowing he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend yet.

When I walked out of the bathroom and saw Spencer was dead asleep. I got into the bed next to him and fell into a deep sleep in Spencer's arms.

The next day Spencer's pov
I woke up to my phone ringing. "Dr. Spencer Reid." I said whispering.

"Hey Spencer. Sorry to wake you up but Hotch said we all gotta come in and do paper work." I heard JJ say from the other end of the phone.

I mentally groaned "Okay I'll be in the office in 20." I said before hanging up. Hazel looked at me with an understanding look. I smiled at her and kissed her. "Go back to sleep Hazel."

She complied and turned around not wasting anytime. I fully checked the tile and saw it was 6am. I got out of bed and got changed not noticing the hickeys Hazel left on my jaw were on display.

I kissed Hazel on the crown of her head before walking out of the door. When I got to the bau everyone looked at me and smirked.

"Why are you all staring at me?" I questioned.

"Have fun last night kid?" Derek questioned pointing at his jaw. I mentally face palmed covering my jaw with my hand.

"Who's the girl then Spence?" Rossi this time questioned. JJ, Emily and Penelope giggled. I'm assuming Hazel told the girls about the first time.

"No one that concerns any of you." I said eyes down the three women. They all stopped giggling and got back to paperwork apart from Penelope who just was hanging around the desks taking to us.

'This is going to be a long day' I thought to myself before getting on with the paperwork.

I quickly messaged Hazel.

                         Hazel 👑

Hazel you are so paying for the hickeys you left on me. The whole office is questioning me.

I got a reply quickly from her

Sorry pretty boy. Guess you gotta punish me later 😉

I covered my face knowing I was blushing. I put my phone away and got on with the paperwork.

A/n
Dominant Spencer :0