Avaria(f) x nathan(m)

City of Stars - La La Land.
Enjoy xo.

"Thank you, goodnight!" Avaria said as she and Nathan walked away from the restaurant door arm in arm.

"Did you have a good day? How was the food?" Nathan asked. "It was indeed the best birthday ever. Thank you so much for everything you did today. From breakfast in bed, to the surprise flowers at work, to seeing my favorite musical live on stage, to the beautiful dinner. I love you more than words can say," Avaria said, flicking her blonde braid behind her. "Anything for my queen, whom I love and adore." Nathan brushed his forehead against Avaria's cheek.

The pair quickly crossed the street, and stood staring off the pier under a streetlight.
"The sky is beautiful tonight," Avaria observed under her breath. "It truly is. The stars remind me of your eyes."

Avaria turned to face Nathan, she pulled him in chest to chest, and he kissed her.
"Do you know what would make this day better?" Avaria pulled away asking. "Would it be a spontaneous dance and song? Because if so, I can organise that. I know how much you love musicals." Avaria took Nathan's hand, and he pulled her in tightly.

There were buskers nearby, playing the piano and singing. "Can you hear that? They're playing piano," Avaria chuckled.

Nathan ran up to the pair of buskers, whispered something in their ear, and ran back to Avaria before she could say anything.
"What did you say to them? Oh I hope you requested them to play a song that I know," Avaria said softly.

A moment later, Avaria glanced at the buskers. "Is that? Oh goodness, is that city of stars?"
When she looked back at Nathan, he stood back, his hand outstretched towards her. She very gladly took it.
"I didn't know you knew how to dance," Avaria told Nathan, as he pulled her in and started waltzing with her. "Surprise," he said with a huge smile across his face.

This is a shorter one, but I got inspired by the song City of Stars so I figured I'd write something to it.