🔥Astrid(f) x Rexus(m)

Tw: smut, drinking alcohol, mild manipulation

"This is your new place?" Astrid followed Rexus into his hut.

"Yeah. I'm still not sure why Thor wanted me to move closer to the training ring," Rexus said, walking over to his nightstand, opening the cupboard, and fetching alcohol out of it.

"Probably so you could stop being late to training," Astrid laughed, her eyes flicking across his open-floor hut.

Rexus then muttered something, but Astrid couldn't hear what he said. "Excuse me? What was that?"

"You heard me," Rexus said smirking, causing Astrid to laugh.

Rexus grabbed two of his finest glasses and brung them over to the edge of his bed where Astrid and him sat.

After filling the glasses up, Rexus put down the alcohol on the floor beside the bed and raised his glass towards Astrid.

"To new adventures," he grabbed Astrid's hand, "to new relationships, and out with the old and in with the new."

Astrid chuckled nervously before taking a swig from their glass.

Rexus placed his glass on the bedside table.

"Astrid?"

"Yes?"

"I love you so much," Rexus said, placing his hands behind his head and laying back on his pillow.

"Well that alcohol kicked in fast, didn't it?" Astrid laughed.

"No I'm being serious. I love you, and I want more than to be your friend," he sat up.

"I... I think I feel the same."

Rexus' eyes lit up, "you do?"

"I think so. Of course I still have intense feelings for Trygve, but since he can move on, who's to say that I can't as well?"

"What should we do now?"

"I'm not sure," Astrid placed her glass of alcohol on the other bedside table.

"I guess we could make it official..." Rexus said, hesitantly.

"That sounds fun, sure."

As Astrid finished saying that, Rexus stood up from the bed and walked around to the end of it.

He towered over Astrid, who was sitting there, waiting for him to do unspeakable things to them.

He leaned down towards her, and he smashed his lips onto hers, kissing them so passionately, that their bodies were both radiating with heat.

"Are you sure about this?" Astrid panted as she felt Rexus' lips, tongue and teeth on her neck and collarbone.

"I've never been this sure about anything." Rexus sat up and lifted his shirt over his head and threw it on the floor.

"Consent check?" Rexus asked, ready to pull Astrid's creme dress off.

"You have my consent." Astrid said hesitantly, kicking back to lay down on the boy's bed.

Rexus tore the girl's clothes off and threw them to the side, a feeling of longing and excitement in his stomach.

Their tongues danced and fought for dominance, exchanging saliva and letting hands explore.

She snuck her hand down to her heat, and began circling their clit through their red lacy underwear.

When Rexus noticed, he grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head.

Rexus started grinding on Astrid's freshly shaven legs, moaning.

"Rexus you probably shouldn't do that because it reminds me of Trygve," Astrid said, going serious.

"Oh, sorry." Rexus sat beside Astrid, tickling and stroking her torso.

"Actually, I don't think I feel comfortable with this anymore. I revoke my consent," Astrid said, sighing.

Rexus stopped and looked at her.

"I'm sorry Rexus," she said again as she put her dress back on.

"What- why? I don't understand," he stammered.

"I'm not sure I understand either. It just doesn't feel right," Astrid said.

"What? It doesn't feel right because I'm not Trygve? That's probably it, right?"

"I'm not sure, I thought I was over him but maybe I need more time," Astrid stood up and put her dress back over her head.

"It's been a year Astrid. I'm getting tired of waiting."

"I know it's been a year, trust me, I was there. But I'm not ready."

"Okay fine. Go then, so I can finish what you started," Rexus said harshly, placing a hand behind his head.

"Fine. I'll see you at training."