🔥Leo (m) x Sienna (f)

TW: smut, profanity, tying up kink, degrading kink.

"Goodnight father," prince Leo said calmly as he closed his large wooden bedroom door.

He swiftly shuffled towards his balcony, swept aside the sheer navy curtains, and opened the glass door.

A young woman tumbled into the room. Her hair dropped towards her waistline, and was the shade of orange autumn leaves, she was short and skinny, and she wore a long dark green dress.

"Sienna, I've missed you," Leo said, taking her hand and pulling her into a hug.

"It hasn't even been very long, but yes I've missed you as well." Sienna pulled the prince into a deep kiss.

Leo pulled the girl towards his four-poster bed, sitting on the Navy blankets.

"Consent check first. May I please have sex with you? May I make you shout my name as you orgasm? May I tie you up and use you as my little fuck-toy?" Leo said, half standing up off his bed.

Sienna's eyes filled with lust and adoration. "Yes, you may have sex with me. Please make me scream your name, and please make me your little fuck-toy." The girl could barely hold herself in.

Leo walked across the stone tiles to his dresser drawer, and fetched some supplies that he would need.

While the prince was at the drawer, Sienna stood up off the bed, and started pulling her skirt off and lifted her top over her head, folding them and putting them in a pile on Leo's bedside table.

Leo walked back over to the bed, which now had Sienna in slutty lingerie laying across it.

"This is going to be fun," the prince said, briefly taking his eyes off the woman and placing his golden crown on the red velvet fabric on top of the dresser drawer.

"I know. What shall we start with?" Sienna separated her legs and started fiddling with her underwear. "Hey that's my job!" Leo said as he saw her trying to turn herself on.

Leo moved to Sienna's crotch. "How about this?" He placed his lips and tongue on her lacy underwear.

"Exactly what I was thinking." Sienna wrapped her fingers into Leo's hair, and pushed him further into her pussy.

Leo licked and sucked, until he could feel Sienna's wettness from through the underwear, then with a quick movement he ripped the underwear off and threw them to the floor.

Now her bare unmentionables exposed, Leo licked her heat like an icy pole on a scorching summers day.

"Oh, have mercy sire," Sienna moaned, clenching her fist.

Leo kissed her clit and licked her pussy, leaving none of it dry, as he moved his hand to her nipple and started squeezing it.

"Have you been good since last time you were here? Mmh?" Leo said as he lifted his head and pulled it towards Sienna's torso.

"Not really," Sienna said smiling, not intimidated by the prince at all.

"I see. Then I'm going to have to punish you. Do I have your consent to punish you and treat you like you belong to me?" Leo reassured.

"Oh sire, you indeed have consent because I already do belong to you," Sienna said as Leo took his underwear off.

Sienna rolled over and sat straddling his torso.

"Oh you tease," Leo smirked.

She learnt down and kissed Leo on his neck, leaving lovebites all over his shoulders and collarbone.

While Sienna was busy leaving her mark, Leo moved his hands up to her body to play with or tease her nipples underneath her lacy brasier.

A/N: tbh I can't be bothered finishing this cause it's super hard to write as I am a virgin so idk if this even close to what actually goes down in the bedroom... And I don't wanna write cause it's making me feel sad and lonely