Harry(m) x Reece(nb)

TW: S3lf harm, menti0n of su!cide, half a vent story :/

As Harry lay in his bed with his head in his hands, all kinds of negative thoughts flowed through his mind. His arms still red from scratching viciously.

In the darkness, he heard a soft knock at the door, followed by someone creeping in.

“Hey. Are you alright?" A voice came over the silence.

“Alright? Am I alright? I haven't been alright for 5 years, what makes you think I would be alright now?” Harry hissed back.

“I'm sorry. Is there something I can do?" Reece asked.

“I didn't mean to snap at you, sorry. I just..." Harry started, his eyes watering, “I need a hug."

Harry's partner sat on the bed beside him, and wrapping themselves around him.

“Hey, it's gonna be okay. I'm here,” Reece said softly.

Harry started shaking subtly in Reece's embrace, his face buried in his pillow.

“I just feel like no matter how hard I work and how much I do, there's always harder work, and more to do. I'm...done," tears melted down Harry's face, “I need a break. I-" he stopped himself.

“Hmm? Baby you know you can tell me anything,” Reece said, slowly rubbing their hand on their loved ones back.

“I don't...want...to be alive anymore...” Harry barely managed to force out, hesitating every word.

Reece said nothing, they continued to squeeze Harry with loving arms.

A tear flew down Reece's cheek, “I love you. I'm sorry you're going through this, and I'll be here for you  in any way I can.”