🔥Lucas(m) x Finn(m)

Tw: smut, smut, smut, daddy kink, profanity, this one is just a sex scene.

Waiting at the airport, Lucas was nervous and sweating.

After all, wouldn't you also be nervous if your boyfriend just spent 3 months on another continent.

What's gonna be different about him? Is he gonna have a tattoo or an earring that he 'forgot to tell me about' over messages? Will he have a slight accent? Or even worse, will his neck be covered with hickeys from his summer lover? What if he had a summer lover?

"Flight 298 from Paris now arriving," Lucas hears over loadspeaker.

He pulled his phone out of his back pocket, and saw the time on the screen, along with a selfie of him and Finn in Italy, Finn kissing him on the cheek, and a few Instagram notifications.

Lucas gets distracted on his phone for a moment, before he hears a familiar voice. "Hey! That's my bag! Get back here bitch!"

Lucas looked up and saw his boyfriend Finn in the distance, chasing a poor old lady.

A big smile slid across Lucas's face as he ran after his boyfriend.

"Finn!" He yelled.

Finn stopped running and when his eyes met Lucas', he had a gleam in them.

Finn and Lucas began booking it towards each other, and they met in an aggressive but passionate embrace.

"Hello there old friend," Finn whispered in Lucas' ear.

"I've really really missed you," Lucas whispered back.

"Sorry what was that?" Finn asked, stepping back.

"I said..." Lucas said as he passionately kissed Finn.

~magical transportation cause idk what to write~

"Please I'm begging for your cock inside of me," Lucas moaned.

Finn shifted his weight onto the toilet seat, and gestured for Lucas to sit on his lap.

Lucas hesitantly sat, Finn guiding his member into his boyfriend's a$shole.

Lucas felt himself clench at the sheer size of Lucas's member, slowly having to wiggle his hips every now and then to completely take Finn's c0ck.

Once Lucas had reached as far as he could, he started to bounce up and down slowly, moaning heavily at each intake.

"Gonna make me do all the work here too? What do you say?" Finn started as he bounced Lucas on his lap faster and faster.

"Sorry, thank you." Lucas stuttered.

Finn groaned, implying something.

"Thank you...daddy," Lucas hesitated.

Finn moaned with each bounce, each one better than the last.

"Im getting close, want me to hold it in?" Finn groaned, barely able to talk.

"No thank you, let it out inside of me daddy," Lucas said, finally gaining a little confidence.