🔥Draco Malfoy(m) x Reader PART 2

Part 2! Since y'all seemed to really like the first one I decided to make a seconddd.

Tw: profanity, smut.

~About a week after pt 1, in the library~

I sat in the library studying for our upcoming DATDA exam, earbud in, head down, and focused.

I was reading about the cruciatus curse, when I felt a strong presence enter the room. It was a familiar presence.

Draco Malfoy walked up behind me, and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Malfoy?" I break the silence.

"Draco. Call me Draco," I heard him behind me, softly breathing on my neck.

"Okay, Draco. What's going on?" I say, tensing my shoulders.

"Well, nothing. I just wanted to talk to you. Assuming I am allowed to talk to you?"

"O-of course..." I said, feeling my breath hitch.

"You need to relax. Here, let me rub your shoulders," Draco said, dragging a chair and flipping it around, sitting with each leg either side of the back of the chair.

"I-I... I really have to study, Draco," I mumbled.

"Sorry what was that?" Draco said, massaging my shoulders and neck.

"I, uhh... I really have to study."

Draco frowned. "Really? Please don't make me go back out there."

"What? Why don't you wanna go back?"

Draco pulls his chair slightly beside me so we can see each other's faces.

"Well it's-" he started, with a very uncomfortable look, "it's gotten strange. No one likes me anymore, because of all the shit that happened with Potter."

"The breakup, you mean?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"That, and also the whole 'Dumbledore's army' thing." He looked down.

"First of all, I'm certain he wouldn't have broken up with you for something you did. He probably had something going on with Ron and Hermione. My brother told me that those three were constantly up to nonsense. Secondly, you didn't know any better. You were afraid of your father, so your actions were definitely justified in my books."

"You sure?" Draco smiled.

"Positive. You did nothing wrong," I said, ruffling my hand in his white hair.

~During history of magic class~

Draco and I sat at the back of the classroom. Draco to my left and the wall to my right.

"Oh fuck this is boring," Draco said soft enough for only me to hear.

"Agreed. Tell me, what's one thing you wish you'd done during your time here at school?" I ask softly.

"Had more sex," Draco bluntly started.

I mumbled and muttered, struggling to find the right response.

"Of course now that I'm back I hope to achieve that dream," he added, after my awkward stammering.

"W-with...me?" I asked.

"Yes? Don't you remember last week? It was volcanic as fuck," he giggled.

"Oh sure. Although that means I will probably have to miss a whole lot more dinner. A shame, I really enjoy the baked potatoes," I sighed softly.

"You don't have to miss dinner, we will have to be more creative with when and how we please each other." Draco flicked his wand without my noticing.

I suddenly felt a vibration in my underwear.