Lord

Tom's pov

This is perfect. Lucius is like an obedient puppy dog, manipulating him will be easy.

"So this is our plan. I go to Hogwarts and try to spy on Potter and Dumbledore. I can't trust anyone else with this task because they will indeed fail. I will make sure everything is on track unlike that snake faced bastard you told me about who can't think straight."

Lucius nods and with a smirk bows down in front of me. "I and Draco will always be at your service my lord. We have one other person we can trust as well, Severus Snape. He is the potions master at Hogwarts, my dear friend and Draco's godfather, he will play the perfect role in your scheme."

"Are you sure he is trustable?" I questioned suspiciously laying back in my seat.

"Yes, like me, he was your second best deatheater. A trained spy too, has been covering us from Dumbledore's wicked gaze. I can trust him blindly."

"Well then. Write a letter to Dumbledore saying Lord Slytherin is coming to Hogwarts. I shall now go to Diagon Alley with Draco for my necessities." I say as I exit the man's office. My eyes scan the room and land on a shorter blond figure standing in the corner awkwardly and I smiled at him, reassuring that everything went well, he smiled back. This boy had revived me after all. "Let's leave for Diagon Alley and get my things."

"Wait? You are coming to Hogwarts? How would that work out?" He asked wide eyed with excitement but also a hint of fear glinting. I nod, going towards the floo.

"Diagon Alley!" I say and disappear. Draco followed my suit.

Draco's pov

We go to Gringotts first. A goblin stares us down and Tom asks for an inheritance test to be done. Three drops of dark red blood drop onto a sheet and it soon lights up.

Tom Marvolo Riddle
Age: 17
Parents: Tom Riddle Sr. / Mereope Gaunt
Status: Halfblood
Ancestral background: Slytherin
Lord Slytherin, Lord Gaunt, Lord Peverell
Vault balance: 5 million

My eyes widened as I looked at the paper. The goblin was also struck but Tom merely smirked.

"L-lord Peverell-Slytherin, it's a true pleasure to meet you." They shook hands and we made our way to the vault, collecting money. He was presented with the rings of each of his houses.

"Let's go to Ollivanders first." He said shrugging off the dust that had fallen on his shoulder. With a look of utter superiority we exited the bank making our way down the street.

"Should I call you Lord too now?" I asked laughing nervously and avoiding his gaze.

"You and only you have the right to call me Tom. You are my other half after all." He held out his arm to me and gestured me to place mine over his. We walked through the alley and everyone scooted aside to give us way, ogling at the raven haired boy and his rings. It may have been his aura of magic which made people more fearful of us. My eyes landed on the last person I wanted to see. Potter. It looked as if he was resisting the push of Tom's magic and failing miserably while Weasley and Granger with the rest of the family were already influenced by the power. I think Potter must have been more shocked because it was me walking by his side.

Serves him right after he made that  Mad eye Moody turn me into a bloody ferret (an incident I'm never telling Tom)

"He's back! He's back!" Potter screamed out of nowhere and everyone gave him nasty looks for disrespecting a Lord of such rich houses. "Please! You have to believe me!"

Oh Potter everyone stopped believing you a long time back. This should be fun.