Almost the end

Waking up to find myself nuzzled against Lucas' chest is different. We had been doing this for a few nights now. As soon as I got up that morning, I just knew something was going to go wrong. So I rushed towards the castle, hoping Luca didn't wake up and follow me. I didn't even know when we had fallen asleep in the night, gazing at stars. I soon ran through the gates of the castle only to find my my best wish come to be true.

Tom held out his arms, and I ran into them, hugging him tight. "You're back." I whispered teary-eyed. It had been months since we had been apart. The school year was also ending.

Luca came from the same path I did and looked at us, his eyes flashing against mine and Tom's.

"Who are you?" He asked the boy, but Tom looked at me.

"Lucas Dumbledore, new student here and a...friend of Draco. We have met before." He said, emphasizing the 'friend' part. I had to bite the inside of my cheek as to say something not stupid. "And what were you doing with Draco, Lucas." The Slytherin smiled. To my surprise, he wasn't baffled. He wasn't even raging. They looked at each other as if they really weren't meeting for the first time, but why lie about it for my sake?

"We were watching the stars like we do every night, and yesterday we fell asleep together." Now was the Gryffindors' turn to smile.

Tom's expression immediately changed to hate. His nose flared, cheek turned red, narrowed eyes, and held back a punch to the blabbering face in front of him."

"Tom...' I say gently. ''Let's talk about this later, and we are friends."

"Your taste in friends has really lowered itself." He said, and I bit back, not saying 'your interest in me has lowered as well.'

"I'll see you later, Riddle." Lucas smiles and walks past a furious Tom. I sighed in exasperation, Luca was only a friend, and I knew that, Tom though didn't seem convinced. And that fact that Luca had called him 'Riddle' was scary.

Eventually, I explained all of it to him, and he understood. It's better than I thought. We talked about it. How Tom had left me for so long and how alone I had felt. He told me about him meeting Luca before and how he was a part of Dumbledore's plan to get me rid of Tom. I was shocked, I wanted vengeance.

Now, the third part of the plan had been set in motion. Kill Dumbledore.

On the 30th of June 1996, I released a dark mark covering the sky over theastronomyy tower. Harry convinced Albus to come see what was going on. He succeeded, and they were both making their way to the top where Tom was standing still looking down at the lake.

"Tom? My boy, what are you doing here? Was the dark lord's mark you're doing?" The old man asked, Tom hid a smirk and turned around to face them. This is it.
"Tom, long ago I made a mistake with you. I thought of you as evil, but you had a hint of love hiding somewhere in your heart, don't you? Don't be foolish, don't make the same mistake." He begged

"Hello, Headmaster Dumbledore. Your hope on me has landed you here on the tip of my unruly scale." Tom bit back. The old man wasn't even trying.

When the conversation began, I soon revealed myself and stood by Tom's side, and he clasped my hand in his. ''I do have love in my heart, I just needed someone to bring it out."

"Draco! You are just a boy! A whole life ahead of you. You're making the wrong choices. I'll talk to the Ministry and save you, protect you from this, joining him? He would just treat you like dirt under his shoe." The old man said.

"That's where you're wrong, professor. My shoes are always faultlessly clean, and he is not your boy. He's mine." He said, and Dumbldore told Harry to fight us, but he came from behind to stand by Tom's side, "I'm not your boy either."

"Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted as Dumbledore made a move on Tom. After years of torture against Voldemort's enemies, he'd mastered this charm. The wand landed right in Harry's hand.

"Goodbye, Dumbldore." Tom said and muttered the killing curse. Good riddance.