THE RITUAL...AGAIN

The plan was set and in motion now. Tom and I were currently helping Voldemort find his horcruxes. It was a really hard task but thankfully Voldemort knew where some were. The plan was to get his sanity back. Voldemort shared all his memories with Tom and vice versa. They were now a team. Even Voldemort was having a soft spot for me which made me feel a little giddy and arose some hope. He was actually glad that his younger self or a part of his soul found someone. When they merge together, Voldemort will be sane and look like Tom with all the memories. I won't have to be scared of losing the diary Tom anymore. It was terrfying to think that they would merge but it was the best plan. There were now four horcruxes he merged with and Voldemort was slowly improving and looking less like the snake face. Hell, he even had a nose now, his face was pale again and his lustrous curls grew back.

That night, Tom found me crying in the balcony of our room. I was scared that if Voldemort took Tom and didn't improve or became pure evil and forget about me.

"Draco." Tom said wiping my tears and caressing my cheek. "I will be fine. I was his first horcrux and that means that it will be me. I will be the biggest part of his soul and I'd never let him forget you, the world domination be damned. For the first time in my and his life we found someone. Someone like you." He said but the tears didn't stop cascading down my tinted cheeks.

"What I am trying to say is, I love you and nothing will change that. I'll be whole again, that's all. And you are a part of my soul. I could never lose you."

"I love you too." I smiled sadly and wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his chest. We were standing there for long. The merge was tomorrow, I think we're all ready.

The next day everything was set

The next day everything was set. Every death eater had gathered. I let go of Tom's hand as he walked towards Voldemort who was surrounded by a circle, just like the ritual. They let blood drop and they joined hands. A surge of power shot through the room and a strong wind blew. A golden light binded their hands together and in a flash, diary Tom was gone. Just like that. Voldemort was on his knees when his face and body changed completely. A familiar face. Tom. Still the sixteen year old Tom but he looked like twenty. The first thing he did was look at me and smile. That smile held all the reassurance I needed and I ran to hug him. He hugged me back and the death eaters all bowed, their dark mark came to life again. Their king was back. Back with more knowledge and more power. I will stand by his side no matter what. He was now Thomas Slytherin.

First thing on Thomas' list: Go to Harry Potter and make him his best ally.