Prank Night and More...

"You're falling for him, aren't you?" Caroline asked me when we were playing wizard's chess in her and Aria's dorm. Blush rose to my cheeks and I simply denied it with a shake of my head.

"Come on! I saw you kissing and mingling yesterday," Aria said.

Oh, Merlin.

"That kiss was just to spite Potter," I stated bluntly and they rolled their eyes.

"I saw you get sad the rest of the day too! I know he's the all-knowing Voldemort wannabe but if he hurts you I'm murdering him." Care said, "I second that!" Aria shouts from the bathroom. I shake my head at their antics, they can be a little too overprotective at times. Theo was just another level of overprotective over his friends.

I was falling for him, wasn't I? I groaned to myself, dropping onto a bed. "I hate myself," I said throwing the pillow at Aria's head when she came out. I shouldn't have because then she chased me around the room with her face mask still on. It soon became a pillow fight and I was sure I had given myself minor concussions.

"Whaat are you doing?" Tom said entering and bending down to pick up a pillow. "It's called having fun my lord, you should try it sometime!" Care squeaked loudly.

"I'd rather not." He deadpanned, "Anyways, part two of the plan is already in action. Rumours say Potter was running to Dumbledore's office hastily. Wish I could have witnessed that. Good job Draco." My face turned red again and Salazar do I need to stop blushing all the time.

"What else are we doing chief?" Aria asked Tom after finally calming down.

"A time-honoured tradition. We are painting the Gryffindor room...green." He said with a vicious smirk. We all snickered and agreed, starting to plan. Soon taking action with all the Slytherins filling up buckets with loads of conjured green paint. Having water guns and sprays ready. Passing snake stickers to each other.

I never thought Tom would ever do this. Truth be told he was...changing. He didn't seem like the cruel, violent Voldemort. It felt like he was actually reliving his childhood. The years of teenage fun he had missed at the orphanage were maybe coming back to him.  Not only Draco, he was also warming up to the entire group. It was a delightful sight to see. His days of living in constant fear, loneliness and misery were hopefully gone. It was his turn to shine. I felt weirdly proud of him, and of myself for being a part of this change.

We sneaked up the Gryffindor common room's stairs at 3 am. With all Slytherins who had joined in on the prank. Longbottom as usual had left his list of passwords under the carpet and we got in.

We sprayed the red curtains with green, painted a snake over the lion crest, and sprayed green paint on the walls. It wasn't particularly cruel of us because with magic you could get all of this off in an instant. We were all stifling out giggles as we carried out our plan successfully.

"Draco." I heard someone say and looked behind me. Tom stuck out his arm, gesturing for me to grab it. Confused, we got out of the common room and went in the direction of the Astronomy tower. I felt excited at the moment because of all this scheming but after we climbed up the stairs we came to the top and could see the night sky in front of us. The stars were twinkling above us and the dim golden lights looked beautiful, and so did the black lake. He turned me over to him.

"When we were in the Manor, staying up late at night. You told me that you wanted to have an unforgettable moment, a memory strong enough to conjure a patronous at least once in your life. I wanted to give it to you."

He traced my jaw with his thumb and lightly pulled his lips to mine. I thought it would be just another peck but as soon as our lips met they devoured each other. His hand was against my waist and mine was on his chest. He pinned me to the wall as we made out hungrily, forgetting of everything around us. His hands slid up my body as our tounges fought for dominance. Eventually, I gave in. After that moment, I knew he felt something too.