Hello Evil

It was a fine Sunday morning at Malfoy Manor. The birds chirped, gentle breeze flew, and the clink clank of utensils in the kitchen downstairs was heard. I readied myself and brushed my hair. Tom walked into our room; yes, we have a room of our own now. He came and hugged my waist from behind as we looked at our reflection in the mirror. He had grown to be much more handsome as time passed, with his jaw sharpening impossibly more, high cheekbones, almond eyes, and a straight nose. He kissed me on my temple and in that very intimate moment...my father walked into my room. He immediately widened his eyes and scurried off. Father knew of our relationship but was not rather fond of it. Thank Merlin he was still scared of Tom.

The first time he found out was when Tom and I were kissing in the garden just when he had been out for a stroll. He saw Tom and I, and all of us froze, not knowing what the hell to do now. He opened and closed his mouth and cleared his throat. "I apologise, my lord. Has Draco done something wrong?"

"No, Lucius,no," Tom laughed, "Draco just so happens to be my partner." After that, his cane dropped, and yes...he fainted. Dramatic Malfoys we are.

Mother, in the beginning, thought I had a crush on Tom and always made knowing eyes at me when he walked into the room. I really wanted to tell her, but I didn't know how, so I let it be. On Wizarding Valentine's Day, though, Tom walked into the dining area without a care in the world and placed a kiss on my head. My mom was left with a gaping mouth for the rest of breakfast.

After sleeping in each other's rooms for so long and after both the Malfoy parents knew about it, we just shifted into one bedroom and woke up next to each other almost everday.

So, a lot had happened. As the 5th year ended, Aria and Hermione got together. Hermione finally confessed her feelings in a game of truth or dare, and Aria asked her out. Umbridge was removed from her post by Dumblewhore. Voldemort was becoming stronger. The light side was losing. Potter had gone batshit mad, but really can't blame the poor lad. Finally, it was time for Tom to meet Voldemort, and it was today.

"Ready love?" He asked, and I nodded, a little scared but thrilled anyway. We had sent out a letter to him and father had gone himself with uncle Severus to persuade Voldemort to meet Tom in the old and abandoned Riddle Manor.

"Ready, my lord?" Father asked coming back in.

"As always."

At Riddle Manor

"Wormtail, are they here?" Voldemort asked in his scratchy voice.

"Yes, my lord. Should I send them in?" A nod from the Dark lord was enough to have him open the doors. Voldemort was sat on a grand chair, a long table ahead.

"Hello little devil, Tom." He said smirking to his younger self.

"Hello pure evil, Voldemort." Tom smirked back, the only one having enough nerve in this room to call him that. They looked at each other and they realised the connection between the two of them.

"I understood how you came to be," He said looking at Draco
"But what is your purpose to be here?"

"I come here with a proposition that will make you stronger. I even have a plan. You'll take down Dumbledore, that is for sure. And the dark will prevail, I give you my word."