Ethereal

Draco's pov

Today, I woke up to Tom by my side. I smiled, knowing we fell asleep while reading Macbeth.

Soon, we were headed for the Great Hall, and Tom had a smug look on his face the entire morning. We sat by the Slytherin table and started talking of random things. The owls swooped in through the hall and dropped newspapers on almost every person. I grabbed mine in curiosity.

Albus Wolfric Brian Dumbledore
Liar? Or the real enemy?
Read all about it.

The respected Headmaster has failed Harry Potter and disappointed many others. Our chosen one, the saviour, was made to live in an abusive household, away from our world of magic. He was made to sleep in a cupboard for 11 years and treated like a house elf by his magic hating relatives.

In the fall of 1943, Albus Brian let yet another child live in an abusive, magic hating orphanage during Muggle Word War 2. The child, Tom Riddle, had begged to stay in Hogwarts for the summer, but Albus simply shook his head.

Order of the phoenix is an organisation fighting against the Dark Lord. Sirius Black, now known as the mass murderer was wrongfully accused of the crimes he didn't do. He had been a loyal member and but the man paid no attention to what Sirius had to say, letting him rot in Azkaban.

Hogwarts, 'the safest place on Earth', has been attacked by Voldemort and his death eaters many times and did nothing to protect the school. He even went as far as to hide it from the ministry and press. He let it all depend on a teenage boy. Harry Potter claims that he had been put under loyalty potions by Dumbledore and manipulated for 4 years.

Harry Potter and the Heir of Slytherin, Thomas Slytherin, have come joined forces now. Unstoppable. We will see the world in a new light, one without Albus Dumbledore.

-Rita Skeeter

Everyone was staring wildly at the teachers table? So was I. Tom had to keep himself from laughing. ''Move out when you can Dumbledore. This is just the beginning. I know all your secrets." He said with a sneer, and then he turned around to face the entire crowd.

"I Thomas, the heir of Slytherin, claim Hogwarts as my own. Whatever I say will be followed and my first command is to take away the title of Headmaster that Dumbledore has. Now it will be Headmaster McGonagall." He said and everyone gasped. The gryffindor's start screaming profanities at the order, the slytherins and ravenclaw started clapping. On the Hufflepuff table, Dumbledore's niece, Morgana, stood on the table and started clapping. The other puffs followed.

>>>

Months passed by in a blur. Dumbledore was in hiding and being shamed by everyone for all the information that came on about him later. Tom was rising up the ranks in the Ministry and was close to being Minister of Magic. Even Fudge quivered in his presence. He had left school so now I was a bit lonely, Tom was so busy he had abandoned me for months now. Here I was picking at the grass by the Black lake when a shadow loomed over me. "H-hi." It said and I looked up to find Lucas staring down at me. "Hi." I said back and patted the ground beside me so he could sit. "You're good at potions right?" He asked, I replied with a nod. He removed his book and we went over what he was finding difficult.

After that we were sitting an silence in the dusk. "I want to show you something." Luca said, yes he let me call him Luca and I took his hand. It was bigger than mine, somehow felt safe and warm. We walked through the trees for sometime now when we saw an entrance. It was blocked by vines and he led me there. When we went in, I gasped. It was almost like a fairy land, he told me to remove my shoes and as I did I felt the soft muddy, green grass cover my feet. It was ethereal. "May I?" He held out his arm and I took it. He spun me around and dipped. He picked a few flowers and gave them to me. We started teasing each other by blowing petals on our faces. We cried with laughter and later that night, the stars shone like they never had. Marcus lies down and breathes in the air, I lie beside him, on his stretched arm and slowly he reaches to intertwine our fingers. I'm falling for him. Shit.