26

"Y/N?" Talia appears at the door looking aghast. It's made clear to me I've interrupted something when I notice Talia is only wearing a top and underwear, at one in the afternoon and she seems to notice as I chuckle slightly and covers herself with her arms. We both stare at each other before we burst out laughing, Talia moving to the side to welcome me into her flat.

"Sorry for just dropping by like this, I wasn't sure where to go," I lie. I knew exactly where to go - Talia was my number one target.

"Tal-" Simon appears round the corner in nothing but boxers, I hesitate before turning round out of respect.

"Oh, Y/N, I didn't know you were coming round," Simon squeaks as I hear him shuffle around behind me.

"Yeah, sorry, perhaps I should've given you some kind of warning," We laugh together and something deep down feels guilty. I'm not actually here for them, just the information they are in possession of.

"Give us two seconds, Y/N," With my sight diminished my hearing feels far superior than before, now managing to hear them make their way back down the hall and the couple laughing between themselves. I have to admit, I wished Harry and I laughed together more often, all we seem to do is argue.

I look around their kitchen, glancing at the clutter before the pair reappear, fully clothed this time. I'm invited into the living room and offered a cup of tea - an offer I simply cannot reject.

"What's the matter, Y/N?" Talia asks, handing Simon a hot mug before sitting down next to him opposite me. The two leave me feeling rather exposed as they stare at me, I can only assume to figure out my state of mind.

"I..." I cant go through with it. My mind is like a battlefield - on one hand the idea that I can lie my way through and the other favouring the idea of candour. I feel torn. I don't think of myself as a bad person, but not an angel either, so which is the best choice? 

"Do you all know something?" I Guess candour won this fight.

Talia and Simon glance at each other and I instantly feel a sense of relief. I'm not delusional and I'm not crazy. They know I'm onto them.

"What do you mean, Y/N?" Simon asks, his voice significantly higher pitched than before. Oh, so we're playing this game, are we? Game on, bitch.

"Nobody seemed happy when they met me at first and, I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but I keep noticing looks being exchanged between the group," I sigh, maybe I actually am crazy. Simon and Talia are now beginning to look worried. But let's be honest, it's not about whether Harry's friends like me or not, it's about Harry keeping secrets from me.

"I just have a gut feeling that Harry is hiding something from me," I finally admit.

Simon and Talia both look like a pair of deer caught in the headlights, and I know I'm bang on the money. 

 -------

A/N: Hello, hello. Hope you've all been enjoying the frequent updates recently, I think you all deserve it after my terrible uploading schedule the past couple of months, lol!