More Than Friendship [Niall Horan]

"You don't know what you've got until it's gone."

Whether it be money, a job or someone you love, for Alexandra and Niall, a friend would always fit in that category.

Alexandra Rose, also known as Alex, had lived in America up until she moved to Ireland at the age of four. Her neighbor, Niall Horan, was just another ordinary boy before he went to take part in the X-Faxtor. Now, he is 1/5 of the worlds most famous boy band, One Direction. Cliche? You bet.

When Niall left, Alex couldn't go with him simply because her life did not revolve around him. Niall was sad then, but then came the fame, fortune and the ever increasing amount of screaming fangirls. Niall has forgotten her, hasn't he? No visits, no call, no Skype, no text. Obviously something was up.

They grew up together. They shared all their secrets. They even started to develop feelings for each other. At first, they thought it was nothing, of course. 

"We're just friends," Alex tried to convince herself, but after she literally forced Niall to get on the plane that held his future, they both realized how different things became.

It wasn't a good different, but that's where it got interesting.