[12] 6 Years Ago and Now The Present

Apparently, I accidentally deleted chapter 13 which I had already written a lot of. I apologize for my stupidity.

Alexandra

Yesterday was magical. Niall and I kissed at Starlight Lake and after that we talked about anything that popped up. It was so natural, it was as if he never even left.

Why? Did I really deserve to feel so special? After so many years, I was sure I hated him, but now that he's back I don't think I can say that anymore, and for that, I hated myself. But it was okay because he made me feel special.

After Niall brought me home last night, we were half drenched in water, so we decided to take a shower (separately! You dirty minded freaks).

Since Niall, didn't have a spare change of clothes, I found a loose t-shirt that I usually wear to sleep and a pair of black sweatpants for him. He looked absolutely adorable.

Niall even had dinner with mum, Dana and I. After that, we both talked in my room and caught up on everything that has happened in our lives over the years until it was 11.00 p.m. and Niall had to leave. We had a really great time.

It was ten in the morning and Brandon had just texted me saying that he would pick me up at 1.30 p.m and to dress however I wanted.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I received a text from Niall. Instantly, my mood brightened up. I was really looking forward to spending more time with him in the future.

I grabbed my phone, sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. It's called multitasking.

10.01 - Niall : Good morning, Princess.

'Good morning, Niall.'

I wrote, but before I clicked send, something on the TV caught my attention.

"One Direction's performance in Ireland was a complete success. They really made it a good start for their 2016 World Tour! Tomorrow, One Direction will be making their way to their second stop in London!"

And then it hit me.

Tour.

They are on tour.

Niall is on tour.

They're not here to stay. Why did I not realize?

Did Niall realize? He knew all this time, yet he took advantage of his time being here and kissed me just to leave and repeat everything that happened 6 years ago?

I didn't know if I was more sad or furious, but both feelings were there.

Forget it. Forget it all. Everything that happened last night didn't happen.

I couldn't believe this was happening again, and so I decided not to think about it.

Just avoid him and it won't hurt this time.

10.04 - Niall : Alex?

10.10 - Niall : Why aren't you responding?

10.17 - Niall : You can't be busy, you told me you were free in the morning, right?

10.25 - Niall : You're making me worry.