[3] Go Away

Alexandra

I was about to go offline, but then I saw something pop up on my screen.

Niall : Alex?

I quickly slammed my laptop shut. What the heck is happening? Why now? After so many years...

I laid back onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I decided not to respond and just forget it. I heard a Skype notification sound coming from my phone. I groaned and grabbed it.

Niall : Are you there?

No, I'm not, go away. I thought to myself.

Suddenly, my phone lagged and the screen turned blue. I got a call from him. I panicked and immediately clicked on the red button to decline the call. I sighed of relief, then realized what I did.

Uh oh.

Niall : So, you're really there? The call usually doesn't end that quickly unless you decline it.

I'm screwed. I looked around for a box to crawl into and die.

I decided to wait it out and he didn't say anything. I had to admit that I was a bit disappointed. I decided to say something.

Alex : Sorry, who is this?

Niall

I had found a girl on my Skype. She couldn't be the Alex, could she?

Alex : Sorry, who is this?

I sighed. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. The chances were high, but I haven't been on Skype for years, anything could've happened, I guess.

I shut my laptop close and put it away.

Alexandra

I silently waited for a reply, but got nothing after a minute and realized that he already went offline.

What the heck is his problem? I'm so done with his bullshit.

My phone started ringing, which made me jump. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was Kasey.

"Hey."

"Alexio!" she said enthusiastically.

"What the heck?" I chuckled.

"I just thought of it, ain't it good?" she proudly stated.

"You want to go home and rethink your life." I made a Star Wars reference, she replied with a snort.

"The concert is on Sunday, Stan will pick you up at your house around twelve in the afternoon. Dress your best!" she announced.

I rolled my eyes. "Where exactly is the concert hall?"

"I honestly have no idea!"

Somehow she didn't seem to care about the venue, I just sighed. At least Stan, her driver, would know.

"That's about all, any questions?" she talked quickly. She tends to do that whenever she's excited.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask if-"

"No? Okay, bye!" she hung up.

I stared at my phone blankly. I wanted to know if I could change my mind on going. She'd bring Dana and I'd just chill at home. I guess it's a no, then.

It was a Friday evening and I didn't even realize how long I had been here. Time flies.

.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this super short chapter! Please vote if you did. The next chapter will probably be longer and in Niall's point of view.

- Destiny