Chapter 22 : The Theme Park & Burnt Pancakes

I'M PUTTING ONE OF MY THREE STORIES ON HOLD! I'll see which one get the least votes on the latest chapter and put it on hold. Voting ends in one week!!

" I-I'm..... "

I looked at the drawing that Jamie made for me. It had a flower on it and my name written on it. LEXY!

" Lexy! " I said nervously. " Lexy " I smiled. He cocked an eyebrow.

" Well then. I'm Niall " he smiled extending a hand. I hesitated before shaking it.

" So what do you plan on doing with the children later? " he asked.

" I was thinking about bringing them out to.....a theme park? " I said.

" Ooooo! That will be great " he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Which ride do you guys want to go to first? " I asked them.

" That cool rocket one! " Jonah screamed pointing at a very fast roller coaster.

" Nu-uh, I wanna go to that mermaid one! " said Jodie pointing at a cute mermaid ride that was not too fast but looked fun.

I looked at Jamie and bent down.

" Which one to you wanna go to, Jamy? " I asked combing her hair with my fingers.

" I'll go to any wide as long as it's not scawy and i'm sitting with wou " she said smiling. I nodded and stood up.

" I guess we'll split then " I told Niall as he put on his sunglasses. I put mine on too. Not just because of the paps, it was really hot today. He nodded and smiled.

" We'll meet up later? " He asked me.

" Yeah, i'll call you. " I said since I already had his number which he gave me just now.

" Come on, let's go! " I took Jamie and Jodie's hands and walked to the mermaid ride. I turned my head around and watched Niall and Jonah walk the other way. Niall....

I can't believe Niall still doesn't know it's me. Have I really changed that much??

Niall's POV

Lexy, she's beautiful. She looks just like Alex. What am I saying? I promised god that Alex will be the only one I love. I will NOT fall for Lexy. Or anyone else.

God, please help me find Alex. She ran away. Does she not love me anymore? What we used to have, was that just the past? Why? Why did it feel like...... she was the one? I actually thought.....

When we were younger..... she was beautiful, cheerful, funny, cute, cool, hyper, amazing..... I thought it was nothing. I.... thought it was nothing..... I started growing up, learning. Thinking it was more than friendship. Deciding that she'll be mine. She'll stay forever.

After that accident? I knew........ I was wrong.

PAST

Alex and Niall are

Alex's POV

I woke up to the smell of delicious pancakes. I got up from the couch and rubbed my eyes. I soon as my vision went back to normal, I got up and found Niall cooking pancakes. I walked over to him.

" Goodmorning! " he smiled. I curiously felt his forehead.

" Niall! " I gently hit him. " You still have a fever, you should be resting! " I scolded.

" I just wanted to show you how grateful I am to you for taking care of me yesterday..... " he frowned.

" That's sweet of you. But dear, the pancakes are burning. " I said trying not to laugh. His eyes widened as he started to smell it. He quickly flipped it. It was all black. I looked at him and we both started laughing.

I turned off the fire as he threw the pancakes away.

" All my hard work's gone to waste " he frowned. I just laughed and patted his back.

" You go take a bath or something, I'll prepare something else. " I smiled. He nodded and went up stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

Dammit, why did I burn them? Oh yeah, I was too caught up in her beautiful face to notice. Darn it!

Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I know I haven't updated in a looooong time. I'm going to put one of my stories on hold. So please vote for this chapter if you like this story best :D

~ Destiny <3