2 | ❝Cat Naps❞ - Sunghoon

╔══════════════════╗
PARK SUNGHOON
✎ ii. cat naps
╚══════════════════╝

You quickly tapped on the screen of your phone, double-checking that you had the right place

You quickly tapped on the screen of your phone, double-checking that you had the right place. You would think that this building would be easier to find. Cat cafe with purple walls? Most popular one in Seoul? Nightmare to find - for you at least.

But you were here now, which was all that mattered. Only an hour late, no biggie. Sunghoon knew you were awful with directions, so he wouldn't be mad. In fact, he probably foreseed this. The most he would do is question what took so long and tease you for being late to another date.

You stepped inside the cute cafe, walking up to the lady at the counter and asking if a handsome man by the name of Park Sunghoon was still here. She smiled at you, and told you to go upstairs and you'd find your boyfriend.

Bowing to her quickly, you walked up the stairs. Cringing as you checked your watch again, you realised he must have been waiting for so long.

"Sunghoon I am so sor... ry." You stopped your sentence upon entering the room. Sunghoon was in here alright, and sleeping like a log.

You cooed at the adorable sight in front of you. 1 kitten was huddled up in a ball right on his chest, sleeping with him, while 2 were snuggled together by his arm.

I guess someone is popular. You smiled, taking out your phone and taking dozens of pics. This was hands down the sweetest thing you had seen all day, and your heart was melting. You had to save it for posterity, or at least to show the other members. Maybe then you wouldn't be the only one teased for today.

You ordered a drink from the cafe, and sat down on the couch closest to your sleeping boyfriend.

"He must have been tired..." You mused, sipping on your coffee and smiling as a cat jumped up to receive pets from you. After 20 minutes, you heard a stir from the floor as Sunghoon had woken up finally.

"Y/n!" He tried to get up immediately upon seeing you sitting on the couch, "I didn't know you were here yet-"

"Don't get up!" You whisper-shouted, worried he would disturb the sleeping angel on his chest. He looked down, mouth forming into a smile once he saw the little white kitten on his chest.

"Sorry... I guess someone has replaced you." He said haughtily, petting the kitten softly.

You scoffed, "I give great cuddles, you'd be begging for more if you had to rely on a kitten instead of me."

"Whatever... You're late. What took so long that I fell asleep? We've been planning this for like a week in advance." He asked, but you could tell he wasn't mad in the slightest, just amused. He was too engrossed in the kitten on his chest to properly listen to you explain yourself, though.

"Why'd you even ask if you cared more about the kitten?" You whispered softly, taking another sip of your drink.

"We should come here again when I'm free. It's a good date spot." Sunghoon said from his spot on the floor, still lying on his back to not disturb the kitten he had nicknamed Arthur.

"If you want to date cats, then, yes, I suppose it is a good date spot."

"Next Saturday." Sunghoon said, pointing at you, "We're coming here again." You laughed at Sunghoon's contented smile as he continued to pet Arthur softly.