Chapter one

You sat, looking through jobs on your laptop. You friend next to you, juggling a few oranges. You give him a glare. "Stop that, it's distracting." He only responds with a cheeky grin and speeding up with his juggling. You nudge him, causing all the oranges to fall. He lets out a playful chuckle, nudging you back.

"Come on! Let's actually hang out!" He pokes your arm.

"I'm looking for a job, Milo. Now shut up." He rolled his eyes, sighing. He took out his phone, scrolling through his new messages. He flushed red as he quickly got up.

"I- uh gotta go. Y'know... Friend things..." He let out an awkward cough, backing away slowly. You raised an eyebrow.

"With Alex-?"

"SEEYAGOTTAGOBYE!" He rushed out the door, not having time to close the door behind him. You let out a sigh but continued your search for a job. A particular job caught your eye.

'Looking for cleaners; find out more by visiting our website!'

Curious, you clicked the website, but a pop up appeared stopping you from seeing anything else.

'Type your full name, gender, age, email address, phone number, home address, date of birth and password.'

You stared at it, baffled at how much information they're asking for. You let out a groan before putting down your detail. As soon as you wrote down your last bit of information, your laptop quickly glitched and shut down.

"Shit. I shouldn't have done that. I have no laptop anymore! I knew it was sketchy! Why did I put that all down!?" You put your hand to your forehead, smacking it roughly. You whipped out your phone and called Milo.

"Hey (Y/N)? Whatcha need?"

"I think I got hacked."

"How?" Another voice spoke from the background.

"Can we carry on now?"

"Alex! Shut up! I mean- uh. We'll talk later. BYE!" He hung up on you. You flopped backwards, landing softly on the couch. You brought your phone up to your face to see a notification.

You have been added to "Murderous children"

You clicked it and wrote a message.

<><><><><><>

(Y/N)
Uhhh, Hi? 😃

Emoboy
who the fuck are you?
Ben you're fucked.

GlitchBitch
WHY ARE YOU BLAMING ME?!

Emoboy
Because you made this app
Dumbass

GlitchBitch
Oh

(Y/N)
What do mean who am I?
Can you not read? It says my name.
I should be asking that.

MaleJane
And why should we answer that?

(Y/N)
I'm not the one with wacky usernames.

GlitchBitch
Oh I know who you are.

(Y/N)
I wonder how

Your username has been changed to 'Smartass'

T