Chapter Eleven

Huske
Hey, are you free?

(Y/N)

yh? What's up?

Huske
oh i jus wanna get to know you

(Y/N)

oh

what do u wanna know?

Huske

where r u from?

(Y/N)

I'm from (c/n)

i moved houses recently

You?

Huske

Oh i'm from Denmark

i moved when i was younger though

i feel like u dont wanna talk so we can talk later

is that okay?

(Y/N)

oh ok

thanks

《■□■□■□■》

You stare at the empty bottles scattered around your dark room. You felt horrendously sick. The door creaked open, you drowsily looked over. The light was pouring into your room. You were sprawled on the floor with a half empty Everclear bottle in your hand. Everything sounded, looked fuzzy. You could barely hear a sigh as the door closed again.

An hour passed.

Two.

Three.

As the clock ticked, your heartbeat slowed more and more. You could barely tell if it was even beating. What were you thinking? Are you trying to ruin your teenage years? Being only 14. You couldn't help but move your sore limbs, curling into a ball. You cried. You tried to cry at least. Your face felt numb. You couldn't form tears.

Finally, a tear rolled down your cheek. A broken weep, scratchy. Your quiet weeps, turned into ugly sobs.

You paused, clutching your chest. You turned on your back. Black spots clouded your vision,before a white flash appeared before you.

"G̸̳͍̃̊́̅͋̎̍͋̕ő̵̻̯̼̖̭͚̹̌̄̒̉̃̈̊̉̆͑̕͘̕͠ ̶̨͔̰̳̠̞̙̥̻͆̔̽̍͜b̵̡̧̘͈͓̟̜̗̝͙̲̀͌̅̀̂̌a̶̛͈͂͊̏̏̂̓̆̈͠c̵̲͓͓͙̩̱̥̘͔̦͖̓̒̉̈́̓͆̃k̷̙̬͖̭̞̎͌͑͌̄̽͆̀͐̾̌͘.̴̢̺̦͆̐̎̈́͊͝ ̶͔̪̙̦͕̰̙͆̊͛̋̎̚̕̚Y̷̡͓̝͍͚͔̫͕̝̮͙̱͇̳͕̋̈̅̀̿͗̔̄͘o̵̲͝͝ũ̸̢̢̗̠̼̭̪̙͖̬̣̩̞͗͒̅̉͂̏͂͝ ̶̧̨̧̲̞̦͓̤̿̋̎́̓̌̕͝͝w̷̧̤̫̜̯̣̋͜ḯ̷͓̬͚͚͕̲̼͎̺̹̜l̵̳͇̝͕̯̎͛̏̌̏̀̂͑͗͗̆͘͘͝l̵̡̛̹̭̺̫̣͚̮̗͉̜̈̓̒̉̃̈̃̋͒̎̚̕ ̶̨̛̹̥̬̳̞̰̬̻̤͍̩̙̃̆̎͐̃̀̿̒̔̐̽̈́̂l̴̥̠͓̤̦̦͉̻̰̓̈̏͂͜ͅȉ̴̙̬́̎͗͛̅̓͌̉͊̓̚̚͘v̶̛̜̳̥̲̻̖̺͖̝̽͐̊è̸̛̛̛̻̼͔͙̜̄̀̾́̎̿̅͆̌̈́́ ̶̖̫̬̯̻̇̉͊̐́͗̓̽͂͛͂̎̕͘͝ͅb̷͓̼̜̫͖̻̙̺̝͔͇̱̣͇̂̈́̉͋̀̂̊̓̐́͘͜͠u̸͖͎̹̜̞͓͖̘̜̳͔̰͂͊́̇̀͜͝t̷̻̎͗̉͑̐̋̓͛̒̈́̇̇̐̕ ̷̰̤́̃͌̄͐͐ẏ̷̡̳̗͖̠͚̬̞̳̍́̓͋́̿̆̄̓͗̕͠͠o̴̖͍̊̓̔͋̈́̓u̸̧̙̥̞̻͖̗̟̞͇͓̭̣͠ͅ ̸͖̝̹̮̟̰̞̩̤͓̪͌̽̈̎̿͗̑̕͜͜͜ͅẘ̸̤͈̖̠͈̹̋͆͛̓̉͑̆̍̕̕i̵̛͚̫̞̪̝͉͎̹͆̌̍̂̿̚͜͝l̴̺̯̝͓̪͂͊͑͂̾̉͊ḻ̶̝̲̻̲̱̆̃̄̾̿̄̑̇̒̿͝ ̴̤̲͖͓̞̺̦͍͔͈̥͎͙͖̍͑͑̎̀̇̃̽͠ͅṉ̷̯̽̆̓̐͋̀̿͗́͛͑̍͌͝e̸̞͈̥̦̭͒̓̅v̴͇̱̙̻̑̈́̇͆͂́̐̓͆̚͝ẻ̸̢̨̦̹̙̼̫͉͇̬̼̫͓͓̖̽͛̆̊͐̈̕̚͝ȑ̸̘̬̠̩̯͉̻̈́̐̉ ̴̨͗̐͑͋͊̐͛͗̇̒̓̕͠͠b̸͇̹̪̒̇̇͆̈́̉́͘͠ȩ̷͉̞̺̱̪̏͑͛̋̅̈͑͘͠͠ ̶̧̲̣͈̞̭̮̪̑̀͗̓̓̿̌͑̓́͐͂̕̕ͅf̸̡̢̧̝̲̖̺͚̭̬̗̗̘̥͆́̄͝ŗ̴͎̤̤̼͎̟̈́̅̍̈̏̽͂e̵̡͉̥̣̖̼͔̟̞̳̲̿̏̈̒̽̒͆͘͘͝͠ẻ̷̱͙̤̟̝̹̗̪̃̔̊̆̚͜͝͝.̶̮̝͌̾̓́̐"