Chapter nine

You sniffled, holding onto your bloody hand. You stared at the large chunk of your missing finger. You were just making food from food tech, did you mean to do thus? What were you even making? You sighed, as the nurse patched you as much as she could.

Now you were sitting outside of the head teacher's office. You didn't want to be there, you were a teenager, going through a phase and you had just been informed that your moving schools soon. Angry towards everything, to your parents, to your foster parents, to the world.

To yourself.

You frowned, lost in your own world. "Hey, are you alright?" a boy with freckles, shaggy brown hair and a black eye. You tilted your head pointing to his left eye.

"Yeah, but what happened to you?" You asked. He brought a hand up to cover his eye in shame.

"I lost a fight. I didn't go to the nurse." He looked away before looking back at you. "What about you?"

"I cut my finger in cooking class." You stared at each other before he started laughing. You face flared up in embarrassment. "What- what?! What's funny?" His laughter quietened down.

"I was wondering why you were familiar, you're the girl who went on the news for burning your house down. The face you were making on the news was funny. Why'd you do it anyway?" He inquired. You scratched the back of your neck, mumbling. "What? Come on, I'm sure it's not that bad-"

"I burnt noodles..."

.

.

.

"Just laugh."

"BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA-" He just continues cackling. You crossed your arms, already dying of embarrassment. It took a while, but he wiped his eyes and soon his sniggering comes to an end. "Sorry, sorry. It's just- how do you burn noodles?"

"Right so, i was in the kitchen then I heard some noises in the cabinets. I was home alone, and when I looked there was a family of tarantulas. So as the smart person I am, I left the kitchen and hid in the living room until my parents came back. I forgot to turn off the stove and as soon as the fire alarm went off, I took the phone and called 911. The fire may or not have spread even more, so i went outside and called my parents. They came home. And thats how it went." He snickers. "I was only 9, and it was my first time being home alone!"

"Then that was 3 years ago?" You opened your mouth to speak then closed it. You two sat in silence for a bit longer. "I'm Miles, by the way."

"(Y/N)."

■□■□■□■□■

Smartass

What is wrong with you guys.

Why did I find shit in the kitchen sink.

Actual poop.

U lot need help

DiscordKittenNeeded

That's crazy

I bet it was seedeater

Imblind

He would never.

Don't say that.

DiscordKittenNeeded