𝟒𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

𝟒𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭:
𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 -𝐉𝐞𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

REMINDER!! THIS BEHAVIOUR IN THIS STORY AND THE ENTIRE IDEA OF ‘YANDERE’ ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE WANTING OR WANTING TO BE. ITS UNHEALTHY AND IF YOU HAVE ANYONE ACTING AS SUCH PLEASE SEEK HELP.
I wanna make it clear that these are simply what I think the character would do from what I know, I'm not the creator nor am I the character. If you guys think anything different about any this let me know.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

My girl Jane's a good example of how far he'd go. And then he'd go even farther

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Is that even a question?

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He would be laughing right in your face. Making fun of you everytime. He doesn't even try to make it subtle either, he will flat out call you stuff that you'd never hear from anyone else.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

He will not care if you want to go or if you want to be on a completely separate planet than him, if he wants you, he's getting it. (Not in the weird way)

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Most of the time he's gonna be as open as a Nun's legs, but there would be times were he's softer. He wouldn't know how to show it, so he'd demands small hugs, tell you to be near him or would be showing words of affirmation. But that's all you'll get 😔

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Game over 💀 He's gonna be mocking you at first but if it goes on for to long and you actually are able to land a hit on him two things could happen. He'll like it or he'd want to gut you and feed you to wild hyenas. Nice little gambling game!

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Yes. He'll tease you, opening the door while you're tied up or letting you ‘escape’ then starts chasing you around the woods. It's like he gets a kick from it.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

THE ENTIRE THING???

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

One where you're basically what he wanted. Obedient but exactly like him. Or what he tried to make Jane.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He'll kill the person or thing making him jealous them beat your ass for making him feel that way

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

It's like walking on eggshells with this guy, one wrong move and he's chop your legs. But he's a joking type of guy- he'll sneak up on you, lock you in rooms, accidently put one of your loved one's head as your lamp. Just goofy silly things!! 😋

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

Stalking and kidnapping.

Mask: Are their true colours drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Nope. Same guy.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Engravement, beatings, mental tricks, torture, you name it.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Why stop at just rights? He'll take the left too.
But seriously, you would have no rights. No privacy, none of those.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Patience? Never heard of it. Any type of crying and he's gonna start slicing.

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Well yes and no? If he actually had some type of attachment to you, it'll affect it but it would drive him more into insanity than he has already. If he hasn't, then he'll get over it pretty easily or track you down and kill you if you escaped.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Lol no

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

His past and what he did to himself and others. He's not a good person.

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He'll either feel shitty but not say or laugh straight in your face.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He'll fall out of love easily. I don't think he's one for commitment, so if he gets bored, he'll let you go (kill you)

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

His cockiness. If you're able to fool him and actually escape; well done, he's now gonna target you and try and track you back down.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Yeah he would. Let's not be delusional here. He's a messed up man, he's not gonna treat you right. He'll even kill you and keep your body, pretending your still alive.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He is NOT gonna worship you. He's a horrible person, he's gonna keep you as a trophy or a toy. He most likely won't actually love or care for you. He sees you as just below him. He sees you like how he sees everyone else. Just with a little compassion here and there.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

It really wouldn't take that long. A few weeks of a harmless crush then the next day you're chained with a slit face

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Yes.

■□■□■□■

Moral of the story don't be with a guy that has pasty white skin, no eyebrows or eyelids and a slit mouth 💔