Chapter Two

"What are you doing here, Ben?" You growled softly.

Ben gave you an uninterested stare, but it twisted to a mischievous, tired grin.

"Why aren't you acting like you were in the Group chat?" You glowered at him but kept silent. He snorted. "Don't worry. I'm not here to kill you or anything. I got you something that you'll need when you're actually doing your job." He brought out a maid dress, "Your uniform! Now put it on." He threw it to you, which you caught after it hit your face.

You look at the dress one more time before answering, "I'm not wearing this

You look at the dress one more time before answering, "I'm not wearing this."

"You want the job or not?" You stay silent. "Exactly." You sighed as you went inside a secluded room and got changed.

You stepped out of the room with your arms crossed, revealing yourself to a smug looking elf. He swiftly took out his phone. You looked at him with a perplexed expression only processing what he was doing when you saw a bright flash. Your face flushed. "I'm definitely sending this to the group chat." The smug, tired grin plastered on his face. You ran to him trying to snatch the phone from him.

"Delete that! You didn't say you were taking a picture." Before you could reach it, he disappeared. You let out a confused grunt as you called out his name. A ping came from your phone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

'GlitchBitch' had sent an attachment!

Emoboy

NO WAY

Is that the human?

GlitchBitch

Yep

GreedyBetch

Why is she wearing that anyways?

GlitchBitch

She's doing my chores in the mansion

Don't tell Boss