𝟐𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

𝟐𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭:
𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

REMINDER!! THIS BEHAVIOUR IN THIS STORY AND THE ENTIRE IDEA OF ‘YANDERE’ ISN'T SOMETHING TO BE WANTING OR WANTING TO BE. ITS UNHEALTHY AND IF YOU HAVE ANYONE ACTING AS SUCH PLEASE SEEK HELP.
I wanna make it clear that these are simply what I think the character would do from what I know, I'm not the creator nor am I the character. If you guys think anything different about any this let me know.

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Depends, he would avoid you getting hurt in anyway to the best of his ability. He would get pretty intense but he'd never really force you too much.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Duh.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

He wouldn't be too harsh, playful banter is all he'd do. But he's do his best to treat you the way you deserve, like a queen 😌

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Hugs and cuddles. He wouldn't go as far as that if you really don't want to.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

When you give into him and accept him as yours and you as his, he will never leave your side. He will be clinging to you. He'll treat you like his best friend as well as his partner. But when he is feeling down he would tell you.

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Betrayed. He thought that you loved him enough to understand that he's doing this all for you.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

He's going to shut down any hope for you escaping. Maybe a slight hope, to chuckle at but he's not gonna make you believe you can actually escape. And his love is not a game for him, not at all.

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

When he's angry or when he's feeling overwhelmed.

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He's fine with whatever you want. Want a pet? Done. Want an adopted kid? Adopt papers ready. Want to make in? He'll knock you up quicker than you can blink. Or the other way round, he'll make it happen somehow. Want to go home? Of course! Not without him though ♡♡♡
As long as you're in his life and he's in yours, he does not care about anything else.

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

He won't lash out at you. If it's a person making him jelly, dead on the spot. Another creepypasta? He'll just drag you away and not let you leave without him. He'll be more clingy.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Depends really. He'll change a lot. most of the time he's showing you as much love as he can. When he's not, he's being distant.

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

I mean before he decides to lock you up, he's gonna be acting friend-ish while throwing really obvious hints but in the fic you've been taking it as a joke 😔

Mask: Are their true colours drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Yes and no. He's gonna be softer with you, but he's gonna be similar to how he is with you at the same time.

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Isolation. He'd ignore you. He'd still feed you while you were locked up but he wouldn't stay for long. He'd do this until you start craving for human communication. And who else to help with those craving other than him? He'd feel bad, but in the end- it's for your own good.

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

He just wouldn't let you have communication with anything from the outside. No phone, no outside. Not without him. Any human he sees you with, dead on the spot.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

You'll never know with him. Most of the time he's extremely patient with you, but there's the odd times where it feels like he can't stand being near you. It could be his guilt though, you'll never know!

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

No. :)

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

If you're upset, he'd definitely feel guilty but he's not letting you go. He needs you, and he believes you need him. He'd do whatever he can for you to forgive him.

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Upbringing tbh

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Horrible. He blames himself. He wants what's best for you, but he wants to still be apart of your life. He can't let you go. He'd do anything to see you smile.

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

I don't know icl

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

The easiest way of escaping him is to guilt trip but you only have one go at this. Once you fail at escaping, he already figured out what you were doing at he's not letting you go or get in his head again.

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

By choice? Never. He'd never hit you if he was in his right mind. But he's not in his right mind. He still would try to never lay a hand on you but if he ever gets to a point where he's overwhelmed with anger and misspoints at you, you'd get hurt. That's the second worst case scenario. He'd feel horrible after, he'd withdraw and will feel unworthy of you. So when he's angy he avoids you 😔

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He'd do anything to win you over. He doesn't exactly worship you though. He sees you as something to protect, he could worship you but he doesn't see you as a God.

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

He will wait till the end of the universe if that's how long it will take. But he knows it won't be, you aren't leaving him. He will keep you locked up with him until you reciprocate.

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

He would if you don't listen too much or you're way to difficult but he'll feel horrible after and do anything to make it up to you (Not let you go thought)