tom holland wedding song blurb

a/n: song mentioned is the few things by jp saxe

"Baby, what do you want for dinner?" you asked, looking up at Tom as he emerged from the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, and another towel he was using to roughly dry his hair.

"Whatever's fine darling, what were you thinking?" You couldn't stop your feet as you got up to meet him, placing your hand on his chest and running it down his abs before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I think we have some pasta," you murmured. He dipped his head down to connect your lips again, placing his hands on your waist. Your hands wrapped around his body and you lightly scratched your nails at his bare skin causing goosebumps to rise on his arms.

"That sounds lovely," he breathed once you broke apart.

"Okay," you replied with a small smile, pecking his lips once more before breaking apart from him.

"You're such a tease, Mrs. Holland," he called as you descended down the stairs. You giggled lightly as you made your way to the kitchen to search through your cabinets.

"Hey Alexa shuffle music," you spoke, making the bottom floor of your house filled with the sounds.

Tom shuffled down the stairs minutes later, dressed in a pair of grey sweats and a blue jumper.

"Now who's the tease?" you asked, looking him up and down. He didn't say anything but smirked slightly and sent you a wink as he walked towards you.

"What can I do, love?" he offered.

"Mmm fill this up with water for me?" you asked, handing him a pan. He nodded and turned to the sink as you gathered the rest of your ingredients.

"How much do you need?"

"Umm that's good bub," you told him looking over your shoulder. He shut the water off and brought it to the stove for you, watching as you flicked the stove to medium. You poured the noodles into the water, giving it a little stir as the song changed to one you immediately recognized as yours and Tom's wedding song.

"Come here," Tom whispered, wrapping his arms around your shoulders from behind. You leaned back into his embrace, connecting your hands around his arms, a loving smile gracing your lips.

"But I so confidently want you, so when you're insecure about my feelings I don't take it serious," he sang lowly in your ear as you swayed back and forth. He pulled his arm up so he could intertwine your hand and spin you towards him. He swung you back before pulling you close to him, his hands naturally falling to your waist. You brought your hands around his neck, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips.

"You're one of the few things that I'm sure of, You're one of the few things that I know already I could build my world of," he mumbled along to the song against your lips. You couldn't stop yourself as your eyes filled with tears, a feeling of overwhelming love bursting through your chest.

"I love you so much," you told him, tears falling down your face. He leaned down to kiss them away and brought one of his hands to push a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I love you too, more than you know," he responded. You leaned your head against his shoulder as you swayed along to the song.

"Hey love?" he asked. You hummed in response, pressing a kiss to his jaw sweetly.

"I think the pasta might be burning."