Chapter 2: Lunar beauty.

(No POV)
We see Y/N flying his spacecraft, speeding his heart out to his extent. He's heading for the moon, he always wanted to check it out as a kid but those were just dreams. But now, his dream can come true. He's visibly happy.

"I wonder if I'll find anything interesting on there? Who knows what could be left behind?"

It didn't take much for him to enter it's somewhat atmosphere, he sped on it's surface. Speeding within the craters, he obviously enjoys going fast.
He eventually found some sort of base, this has reached his curiosity. So he decided to get a closer look.

Some sort of base, just left behind on the moon

Some sort of base, just left behind on the moon. That's not very smart of those who left it, isn't it?

"Okay, let's try landing riiight... Here."

He landed his spacecraft on a landing pad, then proceeded to exit out into the cold vastness of space.
Taking his first steps onto the metal flooring, he couldn't contain his inner happiness.

"I can't believe I'm actually on the moon, look at me now Ms Jones! You said I'd never amount to anything!"

So he just gave two fingers to Earth, he takes quite the amount of pride of doing that.
He started walking towards the entrance of this base, as he did, the door seemed to be open slightly.

"Doesn't look creepy at all! Let's go right inside."

So he did, using the built-in light on the suit. He lit up his way around the darkness, the place looks like nobody really used it in who knows how long.

"This is rather kinda unsettling, don't know what happened but surely it must've be- *Crunch*"

He stepped on something as he did, looking down at what he stepped on.. He stepped on a skeleton, so he looked around and saw a few more remains.

"Oh, that's.. That's not good, not at all."

He wasn't really afraid, but it was unsettling to say the least. Now he's not so sure about exploring the place, what if he finds something that doesn't want him here?

"Let's.. Continue?"

So he did continue more into the darkness, unaware of his current feelings. The base looked old, like very old.. Something you don't see nowadays.

"Hmm.. I get the feeling some sort of operation was going on here, but that's only a theory.."

Y/N didn't have anything better to do other than explore and talk to himself to occupy the loneliness he has to endure, he eventually reached a door which seems stuck trying to open but failed.

"Maybe I should try to pry it open."

He put his hands on both doors, then put force into prying it open. Slowly, bit by bit. The door was opening, looks like the pressure of himself and the suit was doing just the trick.