Chapter 11: Strangest Reawakening.

(No POV) [Mars-1, current time.]

Mimi and M were kinda looking all around the current room they're in, M found a few random tools lying around, while Mimi herself found an old power cable. It wasn't much to work with in today's eyes, but Mimi just suddenly got an idea.

Turning to M, she asked so suddenly, “Open his chest plate, now.” The little alien ordered. In which M was confused and replied back with a, “Uh– Okay then??”

M got an old wedge device and a screwdriver, pushing a few smaller, inner plating up and wedging in the crevices. She did this for 5 minutes and had a nice opening, right to the most vulnerable part, the under armor of Y/N.
Mimi then suddenly stuck the cable near Y/N's opened chest plate, which caused something to combust and the lights dimmed, before becoming slightly red.

“...Something must've exploded. Mmm.. We really need that power..-” Mimi muttered, before the lights brightened again, before loud shocking was heard. And a lot of spaz happening on the table itself.
“Holy Phobos and Deimos.. It worked?” M questioned Mimi, looking at her very damned confusedly.

Mimi shrugged and pulled out the cable, before kicking the table legs, specifically the two smaller sided ones. Making it tilt to one side. Before Y/N made some sort of  dry moan mixed with a rough groan.
“Saw it in a game once, figured it'd work here too.” Mimi replied with snark, which M just rolled her eyes at.

(Y/N's POV)

My head hurts like shit, my hearing is fuzzy, I taste cold peanut butter and I can't see shit clearly. I tried to feel around me, and I did feel something! Or, at least what my gloves felt. Something soft, and silky. Before a slight poke at my wrist. I figured I probably grabbed on the top of Mimi's head, explaining the feeling.

Slowly, but surely.. I could hear a little better. But I opened my eyes, and it was still kinda blurry. But I can tell things apart somewhat, so I try to move a bit– until I felt my side sting and cramp. Letting out a grunt, and laid back down. Much to my dismay unfortunately.

“Damnit.. Can't move..” I blurted in a small tone, barely above a whisper. I turned my head, and saw Mimi's short and blurred figure, and on my other was that girl.
“Mind catching me up?” I requested, sheepish. But I was picked up, and being stabilized by the mechanic. Arm around me and walking somewhere, to my knowledge at least.

“Not right now, we aren't safe. Don't know who or what, but we're currently stuck, something is blocking the door. Luckily, there should be a service tunnel somewhere. Though all of us may be at a disadvantage right now.” I heard her state, as my vision and hearing finally returned to their normal rate.

“So.. How do we get out?” I asked. To which she replied, “Service tunnels, should be underneath us. As if we weren't already in the bottom, and if unlucky enough- we get killed by heavy machinery. Oh, and there's a hatch right there.” She finished, pointing at a small door on the floor.

Mimi stepped on it, me and the other girl tried as well. But to no avail, we couldn't do much. Before I spoke up with, “I never got your name, mind telling me or..?” I asked her, “It's Carmine.” She replied.

“Alright, Carmine.. Any suggestions on what we can do? Or, y'know, hypothetically do? In this situation?” I piped up. To which Mimi butts in with a, 'Hey, come see this!' as we turned our gazes to Mimi and a barely half opened door, which was most likely automated.

“Carmine, get the door for her, can't do it right now.. See if she can squeeze through the wedge.” I broke off from Carmine and leaned on the wall.

I watched her go up to the door and used her shoulder to push it open, the door screeched as it's being forcefully pushed. But it was enough for Mimi to go through, “So dark in here! And the air is kinda heavy in here.. Probably leftover fuels.” we heard her say.