Chapter 2

Chapter 2

*Crystal's POV*

When Harry Styles asked me that question I was frozen. I forgot how to speak, hear and think straight! I looked up and saw him waiting for an answer. Suddenly I remembered how to speak. "N-no... I mean yes!!" I probably looked pathetic!!

*Harrys POV*

"N-no..." she said quietly. WHAT? NO? "I mean yes!!" Oh good. I liked... no, LOVED this girl. Like I said she has an awesome personality! She looked scared, sad and as if I was going to try to kill her! I didn't want to scare her... what could I do to show I'm a nice guy??? I smiled and said, " I will be right back." She gave me a small smile and looked at the floor. I was going to get the lads, just so they could get a look at Crystal. I hope she likes them!!! _~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

*Harry's POV*

I walked out to the lads, and told them to come with me back into the orphanage. They were all walking towards me when Liam's phone went off. "Hello?" "OH! I completely forgot! we will be there in a sec!!" "Umm... We have an interview Harry, we will tell them you're sick or something." "Oh then you will have to meet her a I smirked. With that, he turned around and hopped in the car. I guess me and Crystal would take a taxi home. ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ I walked up to the lady at the front desk. "Hello! I would like to adopt." She didn't look surprised and muttered, "Who would you like?" " Crystal please!!" And I pointed over to her. "CRYSTAL?!?! Did she say she was younger then 11 again? Well she is an eleven year old!" Why was she so rude about Crystal? "No one adopts her, she is too old!" "No, she told me she was eleven. I would like to adopt her now." She growled, and searched for the papers lazily. "Here. Fill these out." I did and handed the papers back. She scanned the papers to make sure I wrote in everything. "Go take her and leave."

*Crystals POV*

I saw Harry turn and come over to me and I was scared of how he would talk to me. Maybe he would be all mean and say "Get up ya' little dirt." But he came and offered a smile. Then he said, "Come on, let's go home." I was so excited! Finally leaving that dreadful place! I was so excited I accidentally squealed "OKAY!!" And skipped outside. I turned around and saw Harry chuckling. He's laughing at me! Oh no. I have to impress him. So instead I walked. "Why aren't you skipping, love?" Love? Oh my god... I felt nauseous at the word and I almost fell over. Before my dad died, my parents would call me love. Harry looked worried and said "What's wrong?" "Oh nothing, where's your car." I wanted to change the subject along with the answer. Where was the car? "Oh...erm... About that, we have to take a taxi...." He didn't look happy but I could tell he was trying to be. Oh great, more memories. We used to use taxis after dad died because the car was too damaged to fix and we didn't have enough money for a new one. "O- okay." OH NO. Can we walk? PLEASE? I wouldn't ask that. His house could be in a different country! Oh ya we would just have to walk to the airport. He called a taxi over and we climbed in. I scrunched my nose at the smell. Something I never did get used to. I sat in the back and Harry did the same. I thought he would've sat upfront. I guess not! The car started and I jumped in my seat. I AM STILL SCARED OF CARS! After a deathly accident who wouldn't be? Before the taxi driver started moving the car I switched seats and hugged Harry. Embarrassing! I was 11, but I stilled loved hugs since I haven't gotten one in awhile. He hugged me back and asked what was wrong.... with love at the end. I'M SCARED OF CARS!!! "I don't like cars." I whispered. "Oh." There was silence but HAROLD, EVIL HAROLD broke it, and asked a deathly question. "Why?" "Oh... I umm... get headaches." I lied. I'm no good at lying. Harry didn't believe my lie, so I told him a better lie, "My uncle took our car and said it was legally his. Mommy and daddy didn't have enough money to buy a new car. Well we always took a taxi everywhere so ya." Harry just nodded and was silent the rest of the drive.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

*Crystals POV*

The taxi driver stopped at a HUGE house, and I thought this couldn't be the right house! I mean its GINORMOUS. Oh yeah! It is his! Ugh! I forgot he was famous! I stopped hugging him forgetting I was, even in the first place! He got up and payed the driver. I jumped out of the car very happy I did get out! Alive... We were walking to the door and I gripped his hand, thinking bad thoughts. WILL THEY LIKE ME? DOES HARRY JUST PRETEND TO LIKE ME?

Luckily when we walked in, no one was there! YES! I didn't want nobody seeing me...yet.... Harry gave me a quick tour of the main floor and then he went upstairs and motioned me to follow.

When we went upstairs, there was six rooms. Basically reading my mind Harry said, "This room" pointing to a door, " Is Niall's room." Then he pointed to the one beside Niall's. "This is Liam's" Then he pointed on the other side of Liam's. "That's mine. Across from mine is Louis'. Beside Louis' is Zayn's. And beside Zayn is... well see for yourself!" I opened the door, and saw the most beautiful room EVER! (To me) It had an orange carpet for the flooring and a light purple walling. It had a window that you could open and walk right onto the roof! The curtains were a very pale pink. It had a queen sized bed, and the bedding was yellow with white smiley faces and I smiled. Whoever owned this room and was so lucky. Wait. This is MY room! They wouldn't make me sleep on a couch or something... "Is it mine?" I asked dying for the answer to be... "Yes it is all yours! The room not the house. Well yes the house but no going crazy and doing anything you want." Just as he finished the door opened and shut. "WE'RE HOME!" I flinched. I hate yelling it scares me because of my mother. Whenever she stumbled in she yelled at me too get my lazy ass downstairs but of course, I never listened. So she came up the stairs yelling at me for being so disobedient and then she went into my room and beat me. "Come on," Harry said, "It's time to meet the boys."

__________________________ Sorry it took forever to update... Vote and comment MAKE ME SMILE!