Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Mikey's POV*

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" I yelled.

''Wait are we all staying here for the night?" Crystal asked.

"Yes we are." Riley answered.

"I didn't pack though." She frowned.

"You can just sleep in your clothes! Packing no pyjamas isn't the worst though. We'll probably pull an all-nighter!" Riley responded.

"Sweet! I've always wanted to have one of those! But my...brother checks on me every night to see if I am asleep. I suck at fake sleeping." She sighed.

"We can teach you!" I exclaimed.

"Okay."She agreed.

*Crystal's POV*

I really didn't know what to call Niall. He always checks on me, and I don't want to just say Niall.

Then they'll be like: is that your step-dad? Is your dad gay? I'd say no... and I DON'T want them to know of my past in the orphanage and my mother and father.

Harry IS NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES MY FATHER. My old dad, is my past dad, present dad and future dad.

"Okay, lets go to my room and teach Crystal how to fake sleep!" Mikey squealed in excitement. I squealed too. "I thought boys didn't squeal." Mikey mocked me.

"You squeal."

"Hey! Just cause I dress like a boy doesn't mean I am one."

"You just admitted to being a girl."

We all started laughing.

"Seriously. Lets go." He reminded us.

We started up the stairs. When we got to Brownies room, it was surprisingly clean.

"Okay Chris, watch and learn." Mikey nodded at Riley who went over to the bed and lie down. "WAY ONE!" Adam shouted.

"Oh brother.." I muttered, earning a smirk from Adam.

I shuffled over to Mikey and then whispered "How many ways are there?"

"Three. There will be four though because you joined our crew!"

"Nice." I said sarcastically. "ADAM!!" Riley shouted.

"Adam plays the mom." Mikey whispered.

We both broke up into fits of laughter.

"Attention please?" Riley asked.

Mikey ran over to be the dad, I'm guessing.

"Honey," Adam started, "lets go check on little Riley." They tiptoed over to Riley's 'room'. Riley was pretending to play on his phone.

"Oh, shit!" He whispered.

He then took the most unnatural pose EVER. One of his legs was hanging all the way off the bed, his arms were over his head bending in like a ballerinas, I snickered at that, and his mouth was open and crooked.

"Oh, dear!" Mrs. Adam said, "Doesn't he look peaceful?" I looked over at 'little Riley' he wasn't peaceful looking AT ALL. "Yes he does dear!" Mr. Mikey agreed. Then Riley sat up and yelled "SCENE."

I burst out laughing and soon was rolling around on the ground like a maniac.

"Breath!" Mikey yelled.

"I'll splash water in your face!" Riley threatened

"Don't make me get Mikey to do mouth to mouth!" Adam playfully added.