Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I brushed my hair and put it up. I ran downstairs. "GOOOOOOOD MORNING!" I shouted happily.

"Why so cheerful...?" Niall asked looking pissed. WOAH. I looked at the other boys. They looked pissed too.

Yup! They hate me. Goodbye beautiful flat and HELLO ORPHANAGE!

"Never mind!" I quietly say scared and ran upstairs. HOW TO PICK WHEN THEY'RE ALL PISSED AT ME?

My subconscious starting fighting over possibilities.

Don't panic. It will be alright.

Panic!!!! THEY WILL SEND YOU BACK!

Remember what Louis said? You two will live together!

Louis is pissed at you! He won't buy a different flat for the two of you!

I have a plan! Stay in your room until tomorrow, wake up around 5, and make the boys breakfast!

"Okay. I'll make them breakfast!" I shouted out loud.

Whoops.

I wasn't supposed to shout it out! Fortunately, no one heard me.

What should I do today? AHA! I have a window room. I smirked. I'll try this later.

•••
I went over to my window and opened it. I stepped on the window sill and stared outside. I decided to go on the roof. I was lying down on One Direction's roof, staring at a beautiful sky. My luck has changed. No bullies. No worries.

Never mind. I have to worry about who my new dad should be and what I'm going to make for breakfast. Probably pancakes.

As I lie down on the roof, I started to study the sky and its brilliance. It was multicoloured right now-orange, pink and purple. The look of all the colours mixing together was flawless.

I went back into my room to find my iPhone and I decided to go on Instagram. I only had 55 followers. But again, I haven't Instagram for long.

I took a picture of the sky for my followers, turned off my phone and put it in its case.

I decided to just lie on the roof and roof for awhile and do nothing.

•••
It's only 7:00 pm and I haven't eaten since Louis brought me eggs. I don't mind though. I'm used to skipping meals. In the orphanage, I would always miss meals. Of course by accident. But now, I can handle hunger fine.

After awhile, I get tired and I go inside. I close my window.

I shiver, and realize I'm cold. I strip out of my clothes, despite the fact I'm freezing, and put fuzzy pink pyjamas on. I'm not into pink and girly things, but I adore these pyjamas.

I rub my arms in attempt to keep warm. The pyjamas are so comfortable and warm. My eyelids start to feel heavy, so I jump into bed and snuggle into all the blankets.

Before drifting off, I faintly remember seeing Harry, walking into my room, sitting down beside me and saying 'Goodnight.'

•••
I woke up at 9:30am. I hope it's not to early to make some breakfast for everyone!

I walk downstairs silently to make breakfast.

First, I went into the freezer to see if there was any bananas. There was, so I took it out and put it on the counter so it could thaw. Then I got out pancake mix, a pancake grill, chocolate chips, a bowl and a spatula.

I started to follow all the instructions on the box, mixing water and pancake mix and after the banana finished thawing I unpeeled it and put it in the bowl.

I mixed that in too.

When the banana was well mixed in, I plugged in the pancake grill and put a fair amount of pancake batter down for one pancake. I put chocolate chips on top before I had to flip, and ten when it was time I did flip it.

The chocolate chips cooked perfectly into the pancake. That's good.

I did this until all the batter in the big bowl was gone, and I smiled contently. It's been so long since I have made banana pancakes and they still look ok.

I pick up the big plate that is piled high with pancakes, and I put it on the table.

I look for plates, knives, forks and glasses to put at the table and when I find them all, I put them at everyone's spot.

I grab the butter from the fridge along with water, orange juice, milk and I start to think of making tea.

No, I'm good...

I grab some syrup and I put it on the table with everything else.

I can't believe I haven't woken the boys up with all the noise I have made.

I hope they like it.

Everything was still warm and it was 11:30 AM.

I ran upstairs to wake the boys. First, Liam. Second, Louis. Third, Niall. Fourth, Harry and last, Zayn. I told them to go downstairs. They came downstairs with excited and shocked looks on their faces.

"Did you make this?" Liam asked. I nodded vigorously. "Wow" Niall said in awe.

Everyone went to the table and we all started to eat.

•••
"THAT WAS DELICIOUS...CRISTY!" Louis declared.

"Thank you! But, you know, I really don't like nicknames!"

"I know that...Cristy."

•••
The guys were chilling out in the living room. I decided to tell them that I was ready to pick my new dad.

"Guys?"

"Yes love?" Harry asked.

"I'm ready to pick my dad now."

Zayn and Harry both sat up and then glared at each other. Oh boy...

"Who will it be Crystal?" Zayn asked.

"Harry.." I whispered so quietly none of them could hear.

"What?" Liam asked politely.

"I....er....I...choose...um... Harry.."

Zayn's faced dropped. I felt so bad, but the look on Harry's face made me feel better. He looked really happy and excited.

"Crystal you're new name is now Crystal Styles. And Harry you can give her a middle name if he wants to." Liam announced. "You don't need a middle name, ok?" Harry told me.

"Ok, thanks! So my name is... Crystal Styles? I like it!" I smiled. I hugged my dad. Yes. My D-A-D. Harry Styles was my new father.