Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"DAAAAD!!" It's been 2 weeks since I've gotten adopted and 10 days since Harry has been my dad. "Yes?"

"COME HERE!" I just realized this, Harry still hasn't shown the iPhone yet. Oh well...

Harry walked upstairs. "Yes?" I was asking if I could go to school. I think it was called school. "I'm bored here all day! Can I PLEEEEASE go to school? Please?"

He sighed. "Fine. I'll ask the school board tomorrow." "Thank you!"

"You're welcome!"

^***^

"Crystal! Great news!" Harry called. "COOOOOOOOOOOOMING!"

"You get to go to school on Monday! The school said it would be really great if you attended. Besides! It'll be fun!"

Then he whispered to himself "I hope." I'm guessing so I wouldn't hear him. "YAAAAAAAY!!!" I gave him a really tight hug and he pretended to choke and die. "I love you." I whispered but he didn't hear. Just what I was aiming for.

(Sunday Night Crystal's Dream Scene)

Dad: I see you chose a new father.

Crystal: Yes...

Old dad: Don't worry, I'm happy for you. I truly am.

Crystal: REALLY?!?! Yay!!

Old dad: Goodbye Crystal. Enjoy school!

Crystal: Thank you I will.

(Runs off into nowhere.)

I woke up. I can't believe my old dad doesn't care! This is awesome!!!

•••

I'm dressed in pre-ripped dark blue skinny jeans, a blue t-shirt that said homework kills trees, it was bigger then my size with a boys purple sweater over top, my hair put up in a ponytail. I look okay. It's not like I want to impress anyone... OKAY I DO! I want to make friends with a boy.

Not a girl. No. No. A boy. FRIENDS.

F-R-I-E-N-D-S.

"Crystal! You look....umm nice!" Harry tried. "Thank you.." I reply quietly and sarcastically.

"I'm dropping you off at school!" he informed me. "What about paparazzi? Won't they see you? And what about breakfast? I'm starving!" I asked. "I live dangerously..." He didn't answer about breakfast! I had to crack up though. He was trying to act cool.

"Lets go now, ok?"

"Where's Lou? Where's Niall? Where's Liam? Where's...everyone?" I didn't want to say Zayn. We kept our distance after I chose Harry. He chuckled. "You LOOVE the lads!" "Yes. Yes I do." I said matter of factually.

"Hey dad, I don't want to seem annoying but, it's not even CLOSE to when school starts." Completely ignoring me he told me,"Come on. Let's get you to school."

"Okay..." I mumbled. I put on my blue, orange, green and black DC high tops. They had yellow laces and yes, they were boy shoes. They're from Harry. He asked me if I wanted a gift from my new dad, and I asked for these.

I probably look like a tomboy! My boy shoes, shirt and sweater. But the pants... They're for girls.

I exited the beautiful flat. Once we got in the car, I remembered my fear of cars or any automobile. NOT GOOD. What was I supposed to do, sit in the drivers seat with my father? No!

Cue the curtains!

Crystal frightened scene take one!

I got in the passengers seat and hoped the car ride would be over fast. Harry started driving the car and when we stopped, I opened my eyes that forgot were shut.