Chapter 8

Thanks for over 1000 reads! I don't think that's very accurate... BUT ANYWAY! Should Crystal date one of the boys? (Mikey, Adam, Riley.) Answer in the comments please!

------

Chapter 8

*Mikey's POV*

I felt bad for Chris. It's her first day and I got her in detention.

She might get in some serious shit! I'll text her. Just to find out.

I honestly think she's cool! She doesn't seem to shy or too too outgoing. She has an AWESOME sense in fashion. Well mostly because she's a girl and knows how to wear boys clothes better then me!

Let's be honest here though, she's pretty. But she doesn't know or think so.

And no offense but she needs a SnapBack. If she wears one she'll be... Perfect.

And in the summer me and the boys need to teach her how to skateboard. Or how to do extreme scooter tricks. Man! I just met her and I'm planning out the summer with her... Weird.

*Harry's POV*

We got home without a word. The boys were in Miami at an interview. I told the boys I wasn't going because Crystal got detention and I needed to talk to her about it.

This was her first day of school! We got inside.

*Crystal's POV*

"WHAT THE F*CK CRYSTAL! WHY DID YOU GET DETENTION ON YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!?"

Oh no he's going to hit me. "It's not that big a deal.." I say quietly.

"YES IT IS! YOU'RE FIRST DAY! HOW STUPID ARE YOU? KIDS ARE SO STUPID! WHY DID ME AND THE BOYS EVEN GET A STUPID CHILD!"

I was almost crying. "I-I'm stupid?" I managed out.

"YES! WE SHOULD'VE PICKED SOMEONE ELSE!"

"I hate you." I whispered. "I should've picked Zayn.."

"WHAT'S THAT? BLOODY BASTARD!" Then he did what I expected him to do.

He slapped me.

The man I thought was a worthy father. The man I thought I loved. The man that my old father approved of.

I started crying and I ran upstairs.

When I got to the top I screamed "I SHOULD'VE PICKED ZAYN! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

Then I ran to my room, slammed the door and moved my bed in front of it.

I slowly walked into my bathroom. I looked up at the mirror and I studied my face. A big red hand mark on my tear stained face.

I thought I was safe. Safe from abuse. I thought I would never be hit, be made fun of or get treated badly ever again. I thought getting adopted meant safety.

I thought wrong.

I FaceTimed Mikey. He answered. "What happened? Are you okay? Did your boyfriend break up with you?" That one made me laugh.

"My d-dad h-hit me. I'm fine and I've never had a boyfriend."

"You're dad hit you?" He was silent for a bit. "Does he do that daily?"

"No." My mom used to though. I thought about saying that, but decided against it.

Me and Mikey talked for awhile.

Underneath that annoyance he's sweet, funny, cool and 100% jerk-free.

Adam and Riley would come on every so often after going back to play Grand-Theft-Auto.

Me=Jealous.

At some points Mikey would leave me with Adam or Riley and, let me tell you. Adam is the funniest person alive!

He would say something really stupid, then we would stare at each other for a couple seconds and start burst out laughing!

Riley was like a bodyguard! He talked about how when he met Mikey in grade 3 they were inseparable. He also told me the time when a kid named Josh was going to go beat Mikey up, Riley pummelled the poor kid. But I laughed anyway.

At one point all three of them were trying to talk at one time and I was laughing so hard I could barely breath!

Another time they got Cheeto puffs and were throwing them at me but I reminded them I was only on an iPad screen.

Then Riley gasped. "CHRIS! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME OVER!"

"Wow dude!" Mikey said. "My house! Lol."

"Where are your parents Brownie?"

"They're gone for a month."

"Oh."

"Yes you can come over by the way!"

"I need to ask but I know my dad will have a freak attack... he'll say no." There was a short silence

"Be right back I'm putting you guys against the window."

"THE WINDOW!" We all shouted.

"MICHAEL!!!! WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS I'M ESCAPING THIS HELL HOLE!" He told me his address. I found some blue high tops in my closet, put them on and opened the window.

"Well boys, I'll see you soon!" "Bye!" Adam chirped. I pressed end. I clicked on GPS. Need directions.

Transportation: Walking

Destination: *Mikey's Address*

From: *Crystal's Address*

After I typed in the information, it showed me directions. Before I left, I searched everywhere I could for money. Once I found some, I put it in my sweater pocket.

I then jumped on to the roof, shut the window and jumped off the roof. I ran away from the cursed house.

I felt...free?

•••

After awhile of dancing in the streets, I finally followed the directions. I was walking for around 45 minutes, but thankfully I passed a convenience store on the way.

I grabbed a bag of 30 sour whips and a grape flavoured Laffy Taffy.

I put the candy in my pocket, the rest of the money in my other pocket and my iPhone in my hand.

I ate the Laffy Taffy on the way and I was saving for me and the boys.

•••

I got to his house. I did. I made it. No more coldness! Did I tell you it was like, zero degrees out here?!? Well it was.

I ran up to Mikey's door and knocked. I could hear thumping. And yelling and I could tell they were pushing and shoving to get to the door.

I heard Adam yell,"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!"

Then he opened the door. "Come in."

"Thank you sir."

Then Mikey said from behind Riley,"Enough with this fair-manner... LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"