Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I was scared. DEAD scared. Everyone except Louis and I was staring at me. Louis was just looking at the boys, because he probably was the same as me. No idea what was going on.

I opened my mouth to ask a question, but the four boys walked over to the big couches,which left me and Louis looking at each other.

We were thinking the same, EXACT same thing. What the hell was going on? I'm confused! I hate being confused.

*Louis' POV*

I was so curious! What were the boys up to and why didn't they tell me what?

I looked at Crystal and thought, she's probably thinking the same thing as me.

"Maybe we should follow..." I suggested but still shocked. She nodded in acknowledgement, and we walked over to the living room. While we did she grabbed my hand, and I looked at her. She looked at me and her eyes were filled with fear and tears were being created.

"What's wrong?" I asked full of concern. She started crying and she said very quietly, "They don't like me! They're going to send me back to the orphanage!"

I looked at her in disbelief and started to tell her "Everyone likes you! Even if they didn't and wanted to get rid of you, I would buy a different flat that we could live in!"

She smiled and settled down, knowing she was never going back there.

*Crystals POV*

Yay!! I was never going back there again! I kept holding on to Louis' hand anyway. I was still scared a little.

When we got in Louis sat beside Niall and Liam while I sat by myself, on a small love seat.

All of them looked uncomfortable, Louis because he didn't know what was going on. I gulped down tears of sadness, memories and fear.

Harry spoke up. "Crystal... You've been adopted.... You need a dad..."

Oh that's it! Easy all of them.

"That's easy!"

"No, only two of us are choices."

"Why?"

"Er... because..."

"You don't know, why?"Harry let out a nervous laugh.

"Wait! You want me to pick my father? Out of the five err two of you? I can't do that." I got up and walked upstairs.

My room had a lock, but where you lock it was on the other side of the door. For when I'm in trouble, I guess.

I was bored and I couldn't do anything, other then sit on my bed and think.

I'm being so rude and bitchy. The boys were kind enough to let me live in their house, and this is how I'm treating them? I don't deserve to live here. I should've been cursed to be homeless the rest of my life! No you shouldn't. Oh, yes you should! No, you don't deserve it. Think about your past and the tough times you've been through. You, out of all the orphans should've been picked. Doesn't mean I can act like a bitch.

I decided to get up and look around my room instead of thinking.

My room was pretty big! Where should I start? I decided to look in the closet. I opened and out fell a bag. Huh? I looked at the bag for a couple seconds. I wanted to put it back up on the the top shelf, but my curiosity beat me. I opened the bag and there was a wrapped rectangle shape.

I unwrapped the present perfectly, just so the wrapping wouldn't make a sound. I successfully opened it with no sound and I saw a mini card covering whatever was in the case.

The card read 'Here's a welcome gift! Hope you love it! -Hazza/Harry' I guess the boys didn't know about it. Aww, I'm keeping this card. It's special! I'm very grateful. For everything basically! Everything that I have/own/love. I took the card off carefully, and I walked over to my bed. I put the card under my mattress.

I walked back over to the box and I saw the most valuable thing anyone could've owned in the adoption centre.

An iPhone. iPhone 5 to be exact. I took it out of the box carefully not wanting to break it already, and turned it on. It was already through the whole setup process I knew that because it didn't ask questions. I'm spoiled.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

*Harry's POV*

I can't believe she just walked away like that! I feel so bad right now...
Louis looked angry. Ugh... We never told Louis anything.

I started to tell Louis everything.

"Well, who's going up?" Liam asked.

"Me!" The rest of us cried. "We all know what this means..." I said.

"LIAM! NUMBER!" We shouted. He chuckled and thought about it. "Got it! It's between 1 and 10."

(H-Harry Lou-Louis Z-Zayn N-Niall Li- Liam)

H- 7!

Li-Nope

Lou-3

Li-Nope

N-1?

Li-Nope

Z-Uhh 6?

Li-Close...

N- Sorry Harry but I know what it is. 5.

Li-That's correct!!!

N- Knew it.

Niall started to walk up the stairs then turned around and pointed two guns at Harry and winked.

*Crystal's POV*

I downloaded a bunch of apps!
Flappy Fall, Flappy Bird, Minecraft, an against the law racing game called Need for Speed and LePuppy!

To me that's alot of apps!

Something just occurred to me... Why an iPhone? Why not an iPod? I wasn't complaining, I was just curious.

I was about to open up Instagram when I heard footsteps. OH NO! What if its Harry... SHOWING ME THE GIFT! I instantly felt guilty.

I deleted all the apps, turned the phone off, put it in the case, then in the bag, the bag and wrapping in the closet trying my best to hide the wrapping, and I shut the closet door.

I ran over to the bed and sat on it. I heard a knock on the door. I hid under the covers preparing for the worst.
__________________________

REMEMBER!!! Crystal doesn't know who it is... she thinks its Harry about to find out about the iPhone situation.

COMMENT - If I made a fanfic love story between a girl and a member of 1D, who would the girl date? Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall or Harry.

VOTE- For a quicker update!!!!

Love ya's! Thanks for reading!