Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Niall's POV*

I knocked on Crystal's door, and no answer. I opened the door silently.

I looked around her room, but didn't find her. I figured out. Under the blankets... So I didn't say anything and I snuck over there.

As I was pulling of the blankets I shouted " RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! "

She screamed whacked me. "Hey!" I protested. "You scared me!"

"You hit me!" I said sounding like a baby.

"You DESERVED it."

Oh no she didn't!!! But she did. She won the battle. I grabbed a white blanket and started waving it around and I fell on the floor.

"Oh no! Better bury him now..."

She started throwing her other blankets on me, covering my face, my body and my feet.

"WAAH!!" I started throwing the blankets around, and she screamed "EEEEH ZOMBIE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Just as she said that Liam walked in. "HELP ME!!" Liam chuckled and he announced like a hero "Have no fear... LIAM IS HERE!" He fake punched me and I fell to the floor purposely.

"Yay!" And she jumped off the bed and hugged Liam. Then she lied down beside me, and she hugged me. I turned around hugged her, and a couple seconds later we both got up.

Liam looked at and I instantly knew he wanted to tell me something.

"I'll be right back Christy!!"

"Christy???"

"Sorry 'Christy'." (A/N I'm on this with an iPhone I can't make writing italics.)

She looked annoyed but in a playful way and said, "Ok bye." Then I left.

*Crystal's POV*

I basically forgot that while time when he called me.. Christy.... I hate nicknames! My old parents... I'll have to bare through it... I guess.

*Liam's POV*

As much fun as that was, I had to speak with Niall. He was suppose to talk to her! Not attack her as a zombie!

"Niall you were suppose to talk to her!"

"I know."

"Why didn't you?"

"I had to find Crystal..."

I was confused.

"She was hiding, Liam. Under her blankets ."

"Oh. Well go talk to her now. TALK."

"Gotcha."

*Niall's POV*

I went I'm to talk to her. Boring, serious Niall. "Crystal?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you run upstairs without saying you were leaving?"

*Crystal's POV*

Hate. Anger. Confusion. Memories. As soon as he asked the happy me disappeared. "YOU WANT TO RELACE MY FATHER!" Tears welled up in my eyes. "I-I c-can't do that."

"I... I'm sorry..." But I wasn't listening.

He left.

I just decided to sleep. I know it was around 7:00 but, I didn't want to face them.

•••

I wake up and it's 5:30 am! Perfect I can grab breakfast and be lazy the rest of the day.

I started searching for something good. I FOUND HEAVEN!! Chocolate fudge pop tarts!! Chocolate pastry, chocolate icing, chocolate filling and white sprinkles.

I put them in the toaster on the lowest heat, and one minute later.. I can eat heaven!!! BAAMO!!

I took them upstairs to my room, and ate half of one, and went to sleep.

^Dream^

Dad: I am very disappointed in you!

Crystal: Daddy! Why?

Dad: Don't call me that! One Direction is now your family. Goodbye.

Crystal: DADDY!!

Crystal: I didn't want to replace you...

The scene shifted. My mother appeared. It was the day she got taken away by the police.

"No!" she screamed. "Crystal! You! You did this too me! I'll kill you! I will! As soon as I get out of jail, your dead." The police officer dragged her away while he rolled his eyes. "That will never happen." he told me sternly.

^Dream over^

I woke up crying. I will NOT pick. No one can convince me. I'm still staying in my room. I have a bathroom in here and I can push away hunger.

I finished my cold pop tarts, and decided to look in my wardrobe.

Aah! I found the perfect outfit! A white t-shirt, light blue skinny jeans, and white socks. I also found a scrunchy.

I put my hair in a ponytail.

I decided to go get my iPhone. So I tiptoed over there. As I was tiptoeing over there, I stepped on a creaky board. "SHE'S AWAKE!" I heard Louis squeal as if I was a big prize. I jumped in bed and pretended I was sleeping.

I heard Niall shriek "WHO ATE MY POP TARTS?!" Uh oh. I glanced at the clock. 11:30 am. Breakfast now? Ehh. The orphanage had breakfast at 8:00 and if we weren't up, we missed it. Lunch: 1:30. Supper: 6:00. Dessert: on some days, not all, was 8:00. Bed: 9:30. Yes, they had a schedule. I guess they eat and sleep whenever!

I took out my scrunchy and hid it under the blankets. I also tried my best to get my shoulders down under the blankets, so Louis couldn't see my clothes.

He burst in, and probably saw me 'sleeping' because he slowly walked quietly over to me.

And I did what surprised him. I opened my eyes and jumped out at him very fast. He screamed.

"HA HA! REVENGE!!"

"You are good!"

"HEY! I was good before!" I argued while crossing my arms. He laughed.

And then I hugged Louis.

"I want you to be my daddy." Suddenly I regretted that because of my dream.

"How about we go downstairs, I'll make you some eggs."

"No! I can't go downstairs!" Louis looked shocked and hurt.

"I'll bring the eggs upstairs?" He whispered.

"I'm sorry. Why did you guys even adopt me? You probably hate me! I get frustrated and mad so easy I'm really stubborn too! You guys just saved me from eternal homelessness and I'm acting like a snob. But yes to the eggs."

"Ok."

Louis came with a big plate of eggs. Mmmm I thought. I ate them quickly and thanked Louis. He nodded with a sad expression. I made him that sad? Oh my gosh.

I knew what I had to do to make us friends again.

Pick a dad. __________________________

Please comment who you think the dad should be, Zayn or Harry?

Vote vote vote!

Comment comment comment!