*Prologue*

I was being pushed into the principals office, fighting my way away from it, but the officer behind me was a lot stronger.

Once I was inside, the principal took his glasses off and stared at me. I heard him sigh before shaking his head, motioning towards the chair in front of his desk.

"Take a seat, Kinsley."

"No." I crossed my arms and stared at him. "Where is she?"

"Miss Evans will be here shortly." He motioned towards the seat again, but I shook my head. "Kinsley,"

"No." I spat at him. "I'm good standing up." I saw the officer in the corner of my eye, watching me. "I didn't do shit." The principal gave me a look, which I ignored.

As the seconds counted down from the ticking clock on the wall, the door finally opened, and I turned to see Jordyn walk in.

We make eye contact, and my jaw clenched with anger as my eyes followed her to the wall on the far right.

"Thank you for joining us, Miss Evans. We will discuss Kinsley's behavior as soon as she takes a seat."

My eyes found his, and I stared at him before letting a breath through my nostrils. "I am standing up." I told him again.

The officer leaned off the wall, and my eyes went to him. I saw him holding his belt, staring at me before my eyes left his.

The principal finally gave in before sighing. I saw him place his elbows on the desk and intertwined his fingers together.

"Miss Evans.. explain what Kinsley was doing."

I looked over at her as she was looking at the principal, avoiding eye contact, but I was burning holes in her skull.

"She was causing a distraction to my students and talking back. She had an attitude and called me names."

That made me roll my eyes before looking around the office. I listened to her tell him everything I did, and I wanted to strangle her.

"Kinsley.. I'm getting tired of your trouble making around campus. I tried giving you more chances than you need, but you seem to abuse that."

"And?" I saw him staring at me before sighing.

"Kinsley.."

"I wouldn't have done shit to her if she wasn't a stupid-"

"Kinsley!" The principal yells at me. "Enough. Miss Evans has not done anything to you to make you treat her this way."

I let out a small laugh. "Oh, that's where you're wrong.." I look over at her as her face was draining of color, making me smirk.

"Kinsley.. I will not be happy to have to call your sister again."

"Do it." I challenged.

The silence was loud as my eyes landed on her as she was watching me.

It took a lot of strength not to run over and knock her out. I bit my tongue as I wanted to say shit to her.

"Kinsley, your behavior is unacceptable."

"You know what's unacceptable? Having her as a teacher."

"Kinsley,"

"Fuck this school!" I grabbed the chair and slung it around until it hit the wall. I saw the principal stand up and the officer was grabbing my arms. "Let me go!"

"Kinsley Madison! You are expelled!"

The officer was pulling me towards the door, but I was fighting against him. I saw Jordyn look at me, and I tried rushing to her but was pulled back.

"I hate you!" I screamed. "I hate you!"

Those were the last words I screamed before being pulled out of the office.