Chapter Eighteen

"Mmm..." Jordyn's voice was sending chills through my body as her breath was hitting my forehead. I felt myself on cloud nine as I was kissing her neck, feeling her squeeze my side.

It's been a week since that nightmare, and since I've seen Jackson. I wasn't sure what he was up to, but I didn't let that bother me as I tried my best to enjoy every moment with Jordyn, knowing that this wasn't going to last long.

We've been getting a little more intimate with each other, and it's been mostly my idea. I just wanted Jordyn close to me, in every way possible cause I feared what was coming.

"What are your plans for this weekend?" Jordyn asked once I pulled away from her.

"I think Amanda wants to go somewhere. Hang out or whatever."

"That sounds nice." She smiled as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "You and her need to get closer again."

My relationship with my sister hasn't been the best ever since our mom and dad died. We've been distanced from each other, and I feel like it's mostly my fault now since I found out that I was the one that killed our mom.

It's still crazy to me that Amanda hasn't come around and told me yet. I'm not sure if she's waiting for a time to tell me or if she's planning on keeping it from me.

As I hang out with Amanda and Jordyn, and think about the things that Jackson told me, it still feels like they don't care about my feelings, or anything because they haven't told me what I already know.

As we were cuddled on the couch, I heard a noise from upstairs. I lifted my head up to look in that direction, then looked towards Jordyn as she was watching me.

"What?"

"I heard something."

"I didn't hear anything."

That made me realize that what I heard was in my head and not in real life.

I ignored it and continued to watch tv with Jordyn without thinking too much about it. I didn't want my mind wandering off somewhere when I've been doing good for the past week.

In that week, therapy has been ok. I didn't have anything to talk about and told the man that I was fine. He didn't believe me, of course, but it was nice to go into the session without Jackson over my shoulder.

Everything else around me was in good standing and I would like it to stay that way for as long as possible, even though I know that wasn't going to happen with the way my life was.

The night went on and we continued to watch movies, eat junk food and be in each other's embrace. I couldn't ask for anything better, because this was honestly it.

Amanda was out working all night, so Jordyn stayed at the house. When it was time to sleep, we walked up to my room together after Jordyn had turned out the lights and locked the doors.

"I need to go to the bathroom really quick." Jordyn said before releasing my hand then walked to the bathroom.

As she left, I walked to my room to change into my sleeping clothes. I stood next to my bed, ready to pull off my shirt when I heard my door slam shut.

When I turned around, I saw Jackson standing there as I sat on the bed. "What the fuck!" I watched as he walked towards me. "How did you do that?" I asked, generally terrified right now.

Jackson didn't say anything, but grabbed my arm and squeezed it. I was confused but scared as pain surfaced through my wrist, making me scream out in pain as I tried getting away from him.

I closed my eyes, kicking and screaming before hearing Jordyn's voice. I opened my eyes to see her holding onto my wrists, staring at me as I was on the floor next to my bed.