10 | JEALOUSY

Reyhaan's POV

"Sid, what was the need to send her there?" I hiss at him while he laughs at me "why do you have any problem? Not like you care if she gets that guy's id." I open my mouth to say something but I can't make any words out.

I see as she approaches that guy and says something with a sweet smile on her face. I don't understand why I feel so restless. He says something and she laughs at his comment and then bites her lips.

Why is she biting her lips? God she is giving him full wrong signals. I can hear my heart beat faster and louder in my ear drums. I don't know why but I hate this! I hate that she is asking for that guy's number or id or whatever.

I clench and unclench my fists trying to control my anger but I miserably fail at it. Having enough of this I walk towards them ignoring the others who are calling me.

"What a pretty name? Gimme your phone I'll put my-" As I come near them I hear that guy trying his best to flirt with her. I then pull Aadhya towards me.

She turns towards me wide eyed "what are you doing here?" She hisses at me

"Dancing" I say sarcastically and continue "can't you see I'm saving you from a disaster"

"Keep it to yourself okay. I don't need your help" she retort

Before I can say anything that guy interrupts me "who are you?"

I pull Aadhya behind me and stand in front of that guy "who am I? It doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what I can do if you come near her. So if your life is dear to you, then back off" I say in a low deadly tone to threaten him.

Instead he challenges me "and if i don't then?"

I smirk and scoff at his foolishness "then be ready because I will start off by twisting your neck then pull with one hand and punch you with the other until you turn to different shades of blue and purple. Then I will break your bones and make sure you're in no condition to walk and then take you-"

"Okay that's enough alright" I get interrupted by Aadhya tugging my elbow and stands in between that guy and I, who gulps in fear "So look I came here to talk to you only because of a dare and uh this is not how it's supposed to go." She claps her hands after she explains and then clears her throat as she continues "So yeah it was nice meeting you and good night."

Without giving a second look she pulls my hand and drags where the others are standing.

"What in the world was that?" she asks, while I shrug. Honestly I don't know what the hell was wrong with me either. 

"He was saving his princess" Sid once again graciously comments while eating cotton candy making me roll my eyes in response.  

I called her princess once in the library and that wasn't a sweet nickname. It was meant in a sarcastic way and she hates it when I call her that. So if she hates it then I love it and I use that to annoy her but Sid uses it against the both of us. 

Aadhya turns around, glares at him and says "for once sid just shut your goddamn mouth" Turning towards me again, she looks at me expectantly.

"I just felt like doing it so I did" I reply

She scoffs "just felt like doing it? You can't just go around threatening people to kill them and did I ask for your help? No right then why create so much drama?"

"Why are you making such a big deal about it?" I ask, annoyed by her making this an issue.

"Because you think that you can do anything and get away from it." she snaps at me which only angers me more. Without thinking I grab her waist, pulling her forward. The sudden action startles her and she widens her eyes as her chest hits mine.