12 | VODKA

Aadhya's POV

The rest of my stay in Mumbai goes in a blur. Dad ignores me like he usually does and I try not to please him as well. Just like that without knowing it is already the 13th. I'm back in bangalore and it is 1 in the afternoon. The train is at 3:45 pm and we have to report at the station by 3 pm so by the time I get ready and drive to the railway station it will be time.

I woke up only a few hours ago as I reached only in early morning. I walk into the washroom, do my business and then brush my teeth. After taking a long bubble bath I do my usual skin routine. I opt for a nike tights and sweatshirt for my outfit. It's a pretty long journey so I choose to wear my Adidas slides over my shoes. I walk over to my night stand and pick my check it list which has:

Phone

Charger

Id proofs

Airpods

Wallet

Gum

Book

Blanket

As I pick each of them I say check out loud. I know it's silly but it helps me remember taking all of my belongings without fail. Checking my room one last time, I take my suitcase and walk over to Anaya's room only to find her walking out.

I stop mid way in the living room itself "Helloo Ready?"

Stifling a yawn she replies "yeah hi" 

She was watching stranger things until late in the morning when I specifically warned her not. But she never listens you know. 

"Alright I'll book an uber then" I sit back on the sofa whilst opening the app on my phone and booking for a cab. Anaya too sits on the sofa too but dozes off to sleep. Chucking at her, I track the cab.

Once the cab arrives, we lock the apartment and come home keeping all the luggage in the car we leave for the station. On the way, I text on the group that we have started and almost immediately one by one everyone else also informs the same.

After 30 minutes we reach the station, and we pay the driver before walking towards the platform where I find our soccer coach and history professor Mrs Singh confirming the students who have come.

We walk forward to them, I say "Good evening coach and Mrs Singh" Nodding at us they tick our names.

We stand in the corner waiting for them to let us in.

"Booo" I gasp when I hear someone yell. I turn behind to find Sid and Aditi laughing like maniacs.

I control my breathing during which Anaya asks "how the heck are you so energetic?"

"How the heck are you not so energetic?" Sid retorts and in response she points her tongue out.

With a teasing grin I say "If you don't want your bones dislocated then you better leave her alone"

"Whose side are you on?" Anaya asks in a accusing tone

Raising my hands I reply "Yours babe only yours" Looking around I then continue "Where is Reyhaan and Dhruv? They're not here yet" I immediately regret the moment it slips off my tongue because these idiots would ignore that I had asked for Dhruv as well and not just Reyhaan.

"Why, you missing rey so much huh?" Sid comments

See I told you right?

I smack his head in return "ow! Why do you have to be so violent all the time?" He shrieks