15 | TICKET TO HELL

Aadhya's POV

While picking the wood up I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder making me scream out loud in fear.

It me , isn't it? MY stupid as fuck luck which is rotten because of which I'm just a minute away from being kidnapped or murdered. Kriti was there with me just minutes before, then why not at that time? Why me?

I continue screaming but a hand covers my mouth shutting me up

"Shoo. It's me! Reyhaan Calm down" He whispers

I swallow thickly, turning around to see it is indeed Reyhaan. I felt uneasy and fear prickles through my skin. I close my eyes shut while placing a hand on my chest, feeling my heart thumping loudly.

Sighing loudly I say "You scared me. You should have announced yourself you idiot"

He rolls his eyes in response while I wait for him to explain his presence instead he just stares at me like always. When he says nothing I raise my eyebrows and ask "what?"

"What?" He repeats

"What what? Say something starting with why are you here and not with that bimbo"

Perplexed, he asks "bimbo?"

I roll my eyes at what his main concern was "Tanya" After I clarify he smirks at me "Why, are you jealous?"

His question makes me roll my eyes again. Of course that is all he can think of. What else would a person with the brain capacity of a peanut think? Just some useless nonsensical bullshit

"Why are you here Reyhaan?" Taking a deep breath, trying not to lose control I ask, stressing on the word 'here'. "Like you can see I have a lot of work to do since I lost. All thanks to you by the way"

He snorts "You're still on that?"

I don't reply and just shake my head then I turn around to pick the wood. Thank god there are only 3 left, I don't have to come to this creepy place again. As I'm about to pick it up I feel Reyhaan's hand again yanking me again making me squeal

Frustrated, I ask him "god dammit! What is it with you? Do yo-" He interrupts me "God you speak too much. I'm here-"

My gasp interrupts him "I speak too much? Are you serious?"

"Firstly don't interrupt me while I'm talking" He says seriously

"Why what will you do if I interrupt" I challenge him

Giving out a frustrated groan he says "Don't tempt me. Don't ask questions that you don't want to hear the answers for" I'm confused by what he means but I choose to not push him further.

He continues "Now step aside and let me carry these pieces of wood"

I frown as he moves forward and starts picking those wood "Ay! What are you doing? I was doing it just fine. You don't have to help me"

But there is no response

"Let me do my work! Even though you cheated, you won and because I lost I'm supposed to be doing these things not you. Are you even-" He places a finger on my lips making my body go rigid at the very nanosecond his finger touched me.

"Shut the fuck up. Usually you're so silent, but now ugh. Now just zip your mouth and listen to me. I will carry these meanwhile you will just walk silently. Understood?" His finger is still on my lips and for some reason I can feel the butterflies in my stomach fluttering so fast and they are flying up across my chest making me feel all those crazy romantic stuff I feel while reading books.

I mentally gasp when I realize I just uttered romantic stuff. I seriously have gone insane! I need help! I'm a mad women

He still hasn't realized yet and my eyes are about to pop out of its socket if he doesn't remove his finger. I move my eyeballs crazily, pointing towards his fingers but his eyes are so fixated on my face that he is going to pierce a hole into it.