New book alertt!!

HEYY Y'ALL HOWZ EVERYONE DOING? hopefully all sound and healthy, soo I'm super super excited because I am finally back with a new book 'UNTIL FOREVER' and I've posted it out so please do go check it out and add it to your reading lists. The aesthetics will be out soon, but it is already uploaded on my Instagram handle: alwaysbusyimagining. 

So do check it out and show some love people!! 

Blurb 

Aisha Malhotra has paved her path up until now with ease. Amidst her very busy surgeon life, a bomb from the past drops in and is very persistent on not leaving her anytime soon. Now she wants to get rid of her problem but that does not seem to be possible without getting out of her comfort zone by helping a certain uptight, cocky, annoying cricketer. Even after creating all ground rules, the lines get blurred leading to one steamy kiss.

..and for the love of god its unforgettable

All that Advaith Deewan has wanted is to be the captain of the Indian cricket team. Good for him that he is good at what he is. More than just good. But one 6 month old scandal, is becoming a problem for him and it doesn't plan on leaving his back very soon. He's ready to do anything even if it means dealing with a chaotic, clumsy, loud surgeon. But things get difficult to handle when that one deal starts becoming the wildest reality of his life. 

 .

LOVE Y'ALL,

Stay healthy and happy