21!user693469356911

"Surprise!"

"Surprise!"

After entering Xiaos room, you realized just how emo he is in reality and how depressed he must feel right now- NO...

to your complete dismay, even if it's walls were painted in a dark teal, the atmosphere was rather cozy than emo, now you knew who decorated the house with this taste.

"Are you gonna stare or come in?" He snapped you back to reality ad you shook your head thinking of a possible comeback.

"How can I not?"

And it turned into a flirt response...

The silence was loud...

"Not even a welcome or a hello." You sweat dropped a little seeing xiaos stoic face.

"ANYWAAAYS HAHA- venti went to get something from the grocery store or whatever, sooo~ I'm here to keep ya company," You said making your way to his bed sitting on the edge. "Lets talk!"

"About?"

"My undying love for you of course."

WHATS WRONG WITH ME????

you instantly regretted watever you said, as Xiao now was staring at you like you killed his friends. Haha

"OK that was bad, my bad."

Amd the silence was LOUD again, you sighed now regaining your composure.

Even tho you told heizou you'd mind your own buisness, well you wanted at some point- but yeah you couldn't sleep for nights thinking about the potential cause,

And the picture with your old friend who you'd lost contact with is still in your mind, so...

"I talked with venti about what happened." You started, you looked then at Xiao to catch his reaction.

This is the one moment where those tiktok psychology video will come in handy for me.

"And?" He encouraged you to continue.

"And, now that I know what exactly happened. Some things are still blury so I'd like for you to clear it if it's possible." You lied.

You tried your best to hold on eye contact cuz according to user693469356911 on tiktok if someone doesn't hold eye contact it means they probably are lying.

Here goes nothing. .

"Why did he do that to you..."

OK OK OK, you tried a huge bluff on him, making it seems like you already know the person who stabbed him, and thanks to your narciss- over confident personality! You indeed managed to hold on eye contact, looking at him with a tint of seriousness but still tried to play it off.

Xiao seemed to think for a bit, could it really be that venti told you everything, well except the 'why' part, you were asking to know about it. But none the less, he tried to be wary of his word.