24!dark era (3)

[ Keeee queen💖]

Keqing
Y/n, we need to talk.

You
Omg are you going to confess your undying love for me *wink

Keqing
No ill ask for your hand in marriage instead, sounds fun right.

You
It's like a dream coming true😍

I'm omw girly pop

Keqing
Great, meet me at my dorm.

You knocked on the dorm of your Companion, as requested by her

It didn't take long after she opened the door, greeting you with a 'hello' as you made your way to her living room.

"Keqing bestie I just know you have a good taste in choosing rings." I winked causing her to chunkle.

She then sat down and offered me some coffee to wish you turned down.

"I was just being polite anyway I know you despise coffee." She poured some for herself, still laughting.

"..."

"Aha, there's milk in the fridge. Go get it." She requested, making your eyes lite up. "Omg your the best!!!"

I stood up, going to het kitchen opening the fridge, there it was.

My baby!!

After pouring some for yourself you went to join keqing in the living room, and talk about whatever she wanted to tell you.

"Okay, I might me a little bit direct. But Still, try to understand please." She started posing her coffe cup on the coffe table.

"Girl you sound like ya gonna commit a crime or some shit." You deadpaned seeing how serious the girl is.

"Acctully-"

"Oh em gee, cont me it your plan bestie!!!" You cutted her out, thinking that she'd really commit something serious, you wanted to come cuz yeah. Partners in crime <3.

"No no no- it's not like that at all.." She took a deep breath. "The thing is.."

"Don't tell me... you found someone!! OH EM GEE GIRL!! I'll start organizing the wedding and everything, the honey moon and shit! It's gonna be so epic!"

"Wait what the- no! Stop cutting me and let me talk .." keqing looked at you for a moment staring into your eyes, then she bursted laughting.

And you being contaminated by her laughs, joined her too.

After a little koment keqing calmed down a little as she looks at you, "wedding? A crime? Life isn't a movie ya know." She chunkled one last time before comming to a stop.